Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

does anyone know....

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002
spoiledsteph

does anyone know....

i searched all over the internet and i cant find the rims that i want for anything less than 1700 with tires. does anyone know where i can get em cheaper than that? here's the ones that i want:rims
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up- I see your in SD too. Check out Discount Tire- they are pretty cheap. They have good rims at Joe's Tires on Market St. too, plus Pann Auto on Ronson Rd. off of Convoy St. Hope that helps!
Old 05-13-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
You seriously want those? You're j/k, right? Please say you're joking. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
your car....but i wouldnt even take those if someone tried to give them to me
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

bo0sT is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe if i was like P-Diddy or someone. (no offense dude, just not what we're used too so we lash out at everything that's different from us)
Old 05-13-2002
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

juscallmetoyota is an unknown quantity at this point
can you say "Bling Bling" [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

JSWhaler is an unknown quantity at this point
there is a reason why you can't find those [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] I rally don't think this about a lot of rims, but those take the cake
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

mattymatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Those are crome so your probrably not gonna find them
for much cheaper than that.
Old 05-13-2002
Jefe de Jefes

big20ugly is an unknown quantity at this point
wow. those are pretty bad. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

Unomyname is an unknown quantity at this point
#1 stunna....the assaysns are horrible and played out...but yeah 1700 for chrome 17s did you see that there is also a 200 shipping and handling fee....
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

RegulatorRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Those are sooooooooo ugly.... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

AzNImPorTciVic is an unknown quantity at this point
With those wheels.. youre not going anywhere.. those are really really heavy.. you'll need nitrous just to get up to 60mph
Old 05-13-2002
spoiledsteph

well thanks for all the opinions, but as stated earlier, its my car. and i dont' wanna get what everyone else has. i wanna be different, and i like those. i think they look good. everyone on here has pretty much the same rims, or the same looking rims, which i think are yucky and boring. but those are your opinions, and your entitled to it.
Old 05-13-2002
Registered!!

CrackerJax is an unknown quantity at this point
I admire uniqueness(sp?), spoiledsteph
Old 05-13-2002
spoiledsteph

thanks crackerjax....i want something that noone else will have. I don't want to be like every other civic and get enkei's, katana's, or tenzo's. i want some flash, something that looks good (IMO) and something that noone has. i appreciate the props crackerjax, even if others believe they are ugly...
Old 05-15-2002
Jefe de Jefes

hmmm, theyre still ugly!
Old 05-15-2002
Registered!!

555 is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe you'll get over the ugly phase, just wait awhile and you might find something that is better.
Old 05-15-2002
Registered!!

fourkilos is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like something on the batmoblie
Old 05-15-2002
spoiledsteph

well i have changed my mind....i think that i am gonna go with Veloche spikes....those look pretty cool i think....

here's a pic of em....these ones..

EDIT[B]: about the shipping fee...these guys are in LA, which is like 2 hrs from me. i was gonna drive up there and get em....
Old 05-15-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Those are better.
Old 05-15-2002
Jefe de Jefes

yea, those are a bit better. if you would have gotten those other ones, i would have started a petition to make you sell your civic and buy a cady!

IM JUST KIDDING!!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-15-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya'll need to get off steph's rims-taste. The Arelli Assasyn's are actually pretty hot. They're not "tuner" rims, but if she wants 'em, more power to her. On a more positive note, you can check out Dirt Cheap Rims . I was gonna get the Kronix Insignia's from them, and their prices are pretty good. Good choice with the Spike's. Don't let 'em throw salt in your game, babygirl. Do YOU. CHROME in my book. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]haters
Old 05-15-2002
Registered!!

TylerH26 is an unknown quantity at this point
as a civic owner i try to look out for others whenever i can, and i am looking out for you now. Please from a civic to another don't buy those.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]i don't want you to be made fun of.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG](Assasins)

As for the spikes they are pretty tight. great recovery
Old 05-15-2002
spoiledsteph

i would just like to say to vizyun, i love ya man!!! <<as a civic owner i try to look out for others whenever i can, and i am looking out for you now. Please from a civic to another don't buy those.i don't want you to be made fun of.(Assasins)

As for the spikes they are pretty tight. great recovery >>>

as one civic owner to the others, i would just like to say that i don't want my car to look like every other civic out there. i know that i have a car that almost everyone drives, which is cool. but there are little things that i can do to make it stand out, and not look like a carbon copy of other civics. I would say that most of the owners on this site have either the same, or similar rims to everyone else. i want to stay away from that. I want something that noone else will have right now...cuz i know that eventually someone else will steal my idea. thats fine with me. i just want my car to not look exactly like everyone else's. I want some INDIVIDUALITY and ORIGINALITY and some UNIQUENESS. and i know that everyone has different tastes and all, but in the original post, i didn't ask whether or not you like em...i asked if you knew of a rim place that i could get them at. I would never ask someone's opinion on my rims, cuz, honestly, i don't care about your opinion. whether you like them or not is immaterial to me. what matters is that i like them, and how they look on my car. if they look like crap, then you can tell me that they look like crap and don't "go" with civics. but like i said earlier, i am not here to get opinions, i want places/names of places where i can get rims relatively cheap. if you knew of any. Just because my ride won't look like everyone else's, or because its got something on it that other 'vics dont have, is no reason to hate. how do you think that this whole scene got started? someone wanted to do something different to his/her car. I wonder what people had to say to him/her then. betcha it was the exact stuff that is being said here. All i ever see are civics with enkeis, katanas, tenzos, all the "popular" rims that every import owner buys, because other import owners buy them. i don't want to be like everyone else. i want to stand out, be it in a good or bad way. any attention is good attention, because people will be talkin about my ride, and checking it out. they might not like it, but, whatever, i cannot nor will not please others. the only one i need to please is myself.

sorry for the long post, but i want everyone to understand perfectly my reasons for this. thanks

Old 05-15-2002
Registered!!

TylerH26 is an unknown quantity at this point
i appoligize for my post, and not thinking about how the owner of the car feels about opinion, i respect uniqueness, once again i apologize
Old 05-15-2002
spoiledsteph

its cool tyler....i wasn't directing that at you....it was for the benefit of everyone [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]. jsut my thoughts and feelings on the matter
Old 05-16-2002

silver2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
those things are one the most hidious things that i've ever seen in my life.....i think i would puke if i saw a 2k1 driving down the road with them.......actually..i might even get rid of my 2k1 because of that....like ewwwwww........
Old 05-17-2002
Registered!!

TOOLOWCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
The Kronix Insignia are badass. I have them on my car in 18s the only problem is that they are too heavy.
Old 05-17-2002
Registered!!

CRAZEDMAN52 is an unknown quantity at this point
What the heck are you thinking?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: does anyone know....