3M Solar Reflecting Film - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2002   #1  
Registered!!

Uzito is an unknown quantity at this point
3M Solar Reflecting Film

Does anyone know if 3M Solar Reflecting Film is available in US? Looks liek it's the bvest alternative to the useless windhield shades. I'd like to put it on the windhield and other windows - I can not touch the steering wheel at the evening unless I turn on A/C and leave it for 15 minutes on max - it's f.cking hot inside of the car!
Uzito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002   #2  
Registered!!

civicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Well if funny you asked cuz popular science just did a very little article on it. It doesnt mention if they will be selling it, but it does say that it will try to get automakers to install it in their cars by next year. check out www.3m.com.....I am sure you can buy it

Oh it will lower the car temp by 15 degrees! wow
civicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002   #3  
Registered!!

Uzito is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, actually I visit 3M site from time to time to check if the've made something new [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] and I saw the SRF article few days ago, so just wondering. As I remember there was one commercial on TV last year about the similar window coating for houses, but I don't remeber what company made it.
Uzito is offline   Reply With Quote