color matched moldings..... - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2002   #1
Jon
Registered!!

Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
color matched moldings.....

I saw that handaaccessories has a color matched hood molding for our sedan and I was wondering if anybody knows if they sell carbon fiber hood and trunk moldings for our car instead of the chrome I have now on the hood and trunk [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

edit: I have a black 4dr so I think the carbon fiber hood and trunk moldings will look good
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002   #2
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
I wish. The answer is no. There's this CF stuff that can be applied to almost anything. Maybe you should check that out. I've seen it around, I just can't tell you where at this time. I also don't know how it looks like. If it's cheap lookign then don't get it, but if it looks like real CF, then it could be an option.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002   #3
Jon
Registered!!

That sucks. Well, are there at least color matched trunk moldings because handaaccessories only had ones for the hood.
Old 04-03-2002   #4
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I think so. Try www.hondaautomotiveparts.com, or for slightly better prices www.hparts.com (you'll have to describe the parts you want though).
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002   #5
Registered!!

blackasnight2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, even if you don't find a carbon fiber molding for your car, i would suggest a black molding cause i got one and it really makes the black sedan look nicer than the chrome
blackasnight2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002   #6
Registered!!

Snowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes I recently got rid of the chrome molding on my hood for the sedan. Looks clean. As for the rear, you can get a body colored one that's for the coupe. I have asked and the hondaautomotiveparts.com said it would fit the sedan too. Here is the link for that part: Linkey link
I am going to ask them if I can return it, if it ends up not fitting. You should do the same. Good luck my fellow black sedan owner. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002   #7
Jon
Registered!!

thanks everybody, very helpful [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]