Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
View Poll Results: rice or nice?
keep em
38.67%
take em off
61.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

vtec emblems (pics up!)

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Smile vtec emblems (pics up!)

just got them in today, special thanks to member "icetrap" for picking em up overseas and shipping. most likely they are going on the fender under the sidemarkers.

installed, dont mind the dirt lol. i tried to eyeball them to be straight as best i could and then used heatpacks to warm them up so it sticks.

Last edited by gearbox; 02-27-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-21-2008
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: vtec emblems

eek I wouldn't put them there

I like where this car has them
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

You should get some mad big purple stickers that says VTEC YO!! for the back window. Why advertise d17 vtec? Thats like advertising we have four wheels on our car so that makes us special.
Old 02-21-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

Id like to see pics when your done. Good luck I hope you do it nice not rice. lol

Last edited by Envy; 02-21-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-21-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

look what else i got

coil pack stickerz

Old 02-21-2008
Premium Member

fyi, mine are jdm civic EG6 emblems and thats the spot where they go below the sidemarker. the one on the 7thgen is a bigger version for the trunk. this is how mine is gonna look except without the "I" lol

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
eek I wouldn't put them there

I like where this car has them
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i think it will give a unique touch to the car. i know that i have said this before, but all the small detail stuff on your car makes it really stand out without being obnoxious gearbox.

i give it
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Gearbox i've always liked your taste in doing mods to the car but this one I'm not too sure about just have to wait to see the finished product. Post pics quick! ;]
Old 02-22-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ciVictoria
Gearbox i've always liked your taste in doing mods to the car but this one I'm not too sure about just have to wait to see the finished product. Post pics quick! ;]
agreed.. dont know how i feel about this just yet. if you were a nobody i'd call you a ricer lol but for the sake of argument and respect to your taste in mods.. ill await the outcome for a final statement
Old 02-22-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

lol......... i have to agree with them bout not puting it on gearbox.... out vtec isnt exactly what you wanna brag bout... lol

but i like the blue 4dr civic with teh vtec under the EX...that looks good.
Old 02-22-2008
Premium Member

its more for having something rare i guess. it gets attention at the shows. well its just an emblem, ill test fit it and take some pic to see what everyone thinks.
Old 02-22-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

its not like he doesnt have vtec... so technically it wouldnt be ricerish lol..
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light

subscribed for the pics
Old 02-22-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

you going to put LED's in um too?

no offense but your car looks a lot cleaner without them. keep um off
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

choughster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Why advertise d17 vtec? Thats like advertising we have four wheels on our car so that makes us special.

ditto.
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

CIVIC_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord ET
subscribed for the pics
_X2_
Old 02-22-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Took this picture on my drive across country.

Old 02-22-2008
Premium Member

hahaha
Old 02-22-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

waiting for the outcome on this one
Old 02-23-2008
Premium Member

maybe today or tomorrow once i wash off the foot of snow on the car
Old 02-23-2008
Premium Member

Re: vtec emblems (pics up!)

bump for pics and poll. i think they will look better once the car is clean.
Old 02-23-2008
Registered!!

HondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the rough

Me likey...I say keep em. Small enough not to be ricey, any bigger and I might not think so. Good placement.
Old 02-23-2008
Premium Member

look a coupe sighting lol

Old 02-23-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Naw. I like em. kind of like the old V8 symbols on the fenders.
Old 02-23-2008
Premium Member

few more oem pics

EDM accord CL7

EDM Civic EP3

Old 02-23-2008
Registered!!

colourwolf will become famous soon enough

so have u put them on?
Old 02-23-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

See, I just see too many cars with "i-VTEC" stickers on the sides or hood that very obviously aren't K-swapped. I really don't think you'd be separated from that poseur/ignorant crowd enough.

And the point was already raised, but having VTEC isn't really something to brag about on these cars.
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

it doesn't look bad with the vtec emblems... its just your car looks cleaner with out them... my .02
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Hey Gear I like them, a nice simple mod makes your car stand out from the rest.
Old 02-24-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

I think the mod looks decent. I'm not a big fan of emblems though. I took all of mine off, and even sold my canadian "si" emblem to a user on this forum (well when it was 7thgencivics). Personally I'd stick with the badge less look.

Quick Reply: vtec emblems (pics up!)