Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

NITROUS ON THE WAY BUT NOT VENOM AS I THOUGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pimpdakota is an unknown quantity at this point
NITROUS ON THE WAY BUT NOT VENOM AS I THOUGHT!

Hello all! I ordered a vcn 1000 nitrous kit from summit racing last wednesday and it was to be delivered today! I was gonna go into work late so that i could get my kit today {monday} when ups delivered it, and could install it at work. But it turns out that since my wife ordered it from her work they needed to call my house to see if it was a real addresse? So when they called, I was at work of course! I just found this out today when i called summit to do a track on my order to see why it wasnt delivered! Boy was i mad when the customer service lady told me that it had'nt been shipped! So needless to say i canceled my order!

The whole time that i spent waiting for my kit i researched installs and kits and company info! I in turn found out that venom or {python injection} has a bad running with the better business beurea! And have found out that the vcn dry kit they sell sucks and it is nearly exactly the same as a zex kit{ with a couple extra lights and whistles} !!!

So is this a sign from god? I dont know but i think that if something doesnt seem to be right then dont do it!

So when i hung up the phone from cancelling my kit order, i then called my credit card company and checked my ballance to see if they charged me yet, and no they didnt!

Then i dialed up RACEsearch.com and ordered a NITROUS EXPRESS 35-50-75 hp kit. and should have it on wednesday or thursday! I would have bought the whole GEN 2 kit but i have seen alot of bottle warmers and accessories for sale used! So i will keep ya all posted on my install and will be posting picts!!! And oh yeah i will be painting my bottle BLACK! Dakota
Old 03-25-2002
Registered!!

MyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Pimp!! I got theVCN 1000. And so far... hmm I can say it is cool but still There are so many things I need t add on to get the wanted safe boost. Now i am looking fr the bottle warmer to increase my psi. Good luck withthe NX ki, by the way does the NX kit come with the lean shoot of? If it does cool [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]. Talk to lateter. Peace out dude
Old 03-25-2002
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds awesome Pimp. I am planning on getting the exact same kit, with all the goodies of course. I wanna keeep that PSI up. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] Lemme know how it works out, or should i say, let US know how everything works out. How much did it end up costing ya?
Old 03-25-2002
Registered!!

bambuski is an unknown quantity at this point
After reading the article in HondaTuning I really want the NX Gen 2 kit, but i dont know about that 2grand price tag.
Old 03-25-2002
Registered!!

CivicPunker17 is an unknown quantity at this point
ill be oredering that same kit soon too pimp, and colormatching the bottle as well to the car. let me know how the install goes becuase i wanna get that ordered soon! good choice cause the venom kit sucks! NX is the best!
Old 03-25-2002
Registered!!

MyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
yet no one answered my q! Does the NX shot of when the mixture becomes to lean??
Old 03-25-2002
Registered!!

ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
If everything is installed corretly you shouldn;t worry too much about running lean unless you leave the kit on at keep driving at wot for a while....
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

Linger is an unknown quantity at this point
Pimp-Nice Ride! but what are you running? a 35, 50, or 75??? did you do fuel mods?
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

Linger is an unknown quantity at this point
and another thing, i know it says you got a wet kit on your members ride, can you answer this popular question once and for all...ready????.....here it comes...................Wet or Dry???? if you dont know thats fine, i hate hearing two different stories. You seem like you know your sheeeeeeet! One more thing, how the hell do you get better status on this website? As i recall the 7th gen came out no more then 2 years ago...less. How long have you guys been a part of this??? I love this page...it mione as well be my home page. holla back!
Old 05-03-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
You get better status by being nice to all the posters. Then there is this initiation that can be somewhat scary. After that you get the secret handshake, password, and you can put your car pics on the members rides page. And you even get a free [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]