Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Cf what?

Old 05-07-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Cf what?

Apperently these are for a truck....
http://trucktechniques.com/seats.html

But now ive seen it all!
Old 05-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trustedmradam85 should not be trusted
wow thats umm... cool?
Old 05-07-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i wouldnt use it, i wouldnt want to ruin it lol
Old 05-07-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CenZ
i wouldnt use it, i wouldnt want to ruin it lol
that's why they make those toilet seat protector things that you see in public restrooms.
Old 05-07-2006
Registered!!

Coloraduh_Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
175 bucks? lol. Im pretty sure my *** doesnt care if my toilet seat is carbon fiber.
Old 05-08-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
wow, you could take a **** JDM style hahahaha
Old 05-08-2006
Registered!!

centurioncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
even though cf isnt jdm but whatever. that would be a huge waste of money. i know a guy that lives in a trailor and has one of those, he paid 200 for the toilet seat. the bad thing is he only paid 200 for the trailor he lives in, soooo his toilet seat was just as much as his house, WTF

Search this Thread