Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

HP Racing Website? New 4-1 Stainless Steal Header

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2002
Pir8pete

HP Racing Website? New 4-1 Stainless Steal Header

I'm foundering if HP Racing has a website? I have found 4-1 header for are cars [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] in the Import Tuner mag. in the March issue. They show an add in colour showing the stainless steal header with just a phone number, and well it's sunday and there closed, so I though there might be a website for more info, price ordering etc.! [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-17-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Here ya go

Hp Website
Old 05-17-2002
Registered!!

wwwEuroticElectronicscom is an unknown quantity at this point
hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.
Old 05-19-2002
Registered!!

skitzo is an unknown quantity at this point

<< hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.
>>

You have crappy feedback 5 negs and 5 neutrals in the last Month? It also looks like you've run several auctions for items you don't have in stock.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

wwwEuroticElectronicscom is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf is your problem trying to put us down. we have never done anything to you. you get on 2k1 talking all this garbage that we have 4 neutrals and 5 negatives in the last month. well how about the 81 positives in the last month. also 1 out of 10 people leave feedback. but they always remember to leave a negative but always forget to leave a positive also since you took your time to look at the company take more time to read the feedback. it is stupid negatives of people who pay late and don't know how to use ebay. if you pay for something 1 month after the auction ended umm I think it might be sold to someone else. how would you like if we go to your job and talk crap about you with out knowing you. all we were doing is trying to give you guys good prices and we get some sales. also we keep the sport alive. but people like you kill it for people like us that dedicate our lives to this sport.
Old 05-20-2002
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point
I just wanna let everyone know that I've dealt with this company before...and don't have anything to complain about. I know when buying things online..people are often skeptical. That's a natural reaction. But this company is legit. I would recommend them highly.