Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

HP Racings tunable exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lilfish is an unknown quantity at this point
HP Racings tunable exhausts

HP Racing has 2 tunable exhausts out. They're stainless and come in cat-back or just rear sections. One is called JSPEC and the other MSX. The axle-back mufflers are listed on www.thecivicstore.com and the cat-backs will be there soon.
Old 01-31-2002
Registered!!

UncleB is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm...maybe I will buy the HP cat-back and the HP header that just came out. oh well, it will be several months before that happens.
Old 05-17-2002
Registered!!

wwwEuroticElectronicscom is an unknown quantity at this point
hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.
Old 05-19-2002
Registered!!

skitzo is an unknown quantity at this point

<< hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.
>>

You have crappy feedback 5 negs and 5 neutrals in the last Month? It also looks like you've run several auctions for items you don't have in stock.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

wtf is your problem trying to put us down. we have never done anything to you. you get on 2k1 talking all this garbage that we have 4 neutrals and 5 negatives in the last month. well how about the 81 positives in the last month. also 1 out of 10 people leave feedback. but they always remember to leave a negative but always forget to leave a positive also since you took your time to look at the company take more time to read the feedback. it is stupid negatives of people who pay late and don't know how to use ebay. if you pay for something 1 month after the auction ended umm I think it might be sold to someone else. how would you like if we go to your job and talk crap about you with out knowing you. all we were doing is trying to give you guys good prices and we get some sales. also we keep the sport alive. but people like you kill it for people like us that dedicate our lives to this sport.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

AlexLx is an unknown quantity at this point
when was soliciting a sport? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

please try and keep these sales pitches in the marketplace forum. I come here to find general info on civics; not to read other people's persuasion on why we should buy from you.

I UNDERSTAND that its a business and i wish you luck, but if I need something I know who to contact.
thanks [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

alex dont be a smart *** 2 please.
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

chinkd is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought the jspec from thecivicstore.com, and the midpipe STILL ISNT HERE!!! i bought the exhaust and they told me a few weeks, NOPE... Apparently those catbacks are for cars with the header and hi flow cat only, HP is retooling overseas, and will be in by a VERY FFFFFFFFF TENTATIVE DATE OF MID JUNE... i've been told "a couple more weeks" since february...
Old 05-20-2002
Registered!!

chinked

keep your eye out because hp has a shipment coming in at the end of the month and there should be headers and exhaust in there so keep an eye out.