Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

please shine some light on me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedyJB is an unknown quantity at this point
please shine some light on me!!!

iunfortunately purchasex the wrong model of civic (HX) and eventough i love it i disappoints me that i can not help its power problem...or can i?

i want to install a complete exhaust system... headers back... but does anyone makes things for the HX... i am not loking for a speed demon but for a bit more to help my baby bite sme folks inthe azz... can anyone shine some light on me? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
how can u buy the wrong Civic? pardon me but [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] j/k as for headers, ur gonna have to modify EX headers to fit ur car. if u get a universal muffler and custom piping [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
Dude, did you not test drive it b4 you bought it? Anyways, my advice would be to BPU it. It'll sound better at least.
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

speedyJB is an unknown quantity at this point
yes i test drove the car but at the time i didn't have all the funds i needed to move up to the ex and my other car was on the verge of death so i had to move at a fast pace...

if i had it to do over i woud have gotten an ex but....

what kind of modification would i have to do to the headers and would it void the warranty? in ky, you can drive a carwithout a cat so would i need a hiflow cat also?
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

bottlefed is an unknown quantity at this point
don't listen to them i did the same thing. i went from a 84 grand prix that i blew the motor in to a brand new car. i was so excited at the dealership that i payed no attention about wich car had vtec or wich one was the fastest. i knew i was getting the lx and the dealer told me it was the second best so i figured it had the same motor just like extras. any way, i have a greddy evo cat back exhaust system on my Lx when it is only made for a EX. you could do it to your car too. just have a shop weld a connector peice to go from the original pipe to the end of the greddy pipe. cause that is where the cat goes on the ex but it is in the header on the other models. it is so easy and if they are nice or if u know a person who owns a shop like me they won't charge you any extra to do that and if they do it won't be much. it sound great.
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

bottlefed is an unknown quantity at this point
take a look at it on my lx.
My Ride