I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

HELP! I need to replace the tail light assembly on my 2006 civic...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008
DGN
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DGN is an unknown quantity at this point
HELP! I need to replace the tail light assembly on my 2006 civic...

I don't wanna spend $100+ dollars on the dealer swapping it out. I already bought the replacement assembly. Can some one please walk me through?
Old 11-22-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP! I need to replace the tail light assembly on my 2006 civic...

it should be simple, open the trunk and pull back the fabrics in back of the lights. take off all the nuts on the studs sticking out and see if the light comes off. if its a sedan, you may have to remove the bumper cause there are two more bolts and a bracket. if you have skinny hands, you may be able to stick your hand in from the bottom with the bumper still on and take the bolts off.