Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here.

What do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justger127 is an unknown quantity at this point
What do you guys think?

ust joined after reading this forum for a little while.
here is my Civic SI, it has a few mods, just added the tire lettering kit, what do you guys think?
Old 12-11-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: What do you guys think?

It looks kooky...Hankooky that is.
Old 12-11-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Lettering kit?

Make them say "BIG BAD BADASS ASPHALT EATIN' *******"

That's actually cool af and--- is that on air? I like the tuck.
Old 12-11-2017
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ezone
Lettering kit?

Make them say "BIG BAD BADASS ASPHALT EATIN' *******"

That's actually cool af and--- is that on air? I like the tuck.
lol that’d be tough to fit on a tire
but yes it’s on air I would hate my life if it were static
Old 12-11-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justger127
but yes it’s on air I would hate my life if it were static
Sweet tapdancing christ that's a helluva tuck. I was gonna ask how the hell you drive with that, but now it all makes sense. I'm not gonna lie, initially thought the lettering was kinda cheesy, but after a few seconds and scrolling through the link, it grew on me.

looks good man

p.s. Framing on that picture you snapped. I likes it
Old 12-12-2017

Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=xRiCeBoYx;4735454] I'm not gonna lie, initially thought the lettering was kinda cheesy, but after a few seconds and scrolling through the link, it grew on me. /QUOTE]

Gives it a masculine/NASCAR look to it. Unfortunately, with it comes every Mustang owner in your town wanting to street race you..lol
Old 12-12-2017
Registered!!

[QUOTE=Megalodong;4735463]
Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I'm not gonna lie, initially thought the lettering was kinda cheesy, but after a few seconds and scrolling through the link, it grew on me. /QUOTE]

Gives it a masculine/NASCAR look to it. Unfortunately, with it comes every Mustang owner in your town wanting to street race you..lol
well if you guys like them PM me they gave me a 25% off coupon code when I ordered my last set
Old 12-12-2017

[QUOTE=Justger127;4735480]
Originally Posted by Megalodong

well if you guys like them PM me they gave me a 25% off coupon code when I ordered my last set
If I were to purchase them I'd want the lettering to spell out MEGALODONG so the ladies in my area know what's up when I'm driving around..

Actually, if I really wanted all the ladies attention it's better to spell out MILLIONAIRE ..lol
Old 12-12-2017
Registered!!

[QUOTE=Megalodong;4735484]
Originally Posted by Justger127

If I were to purchase them I'd want the lettering to spell out MEGALODONG so the ladies in my area know what's up when I'm driving around..
lmao I say do it
Old 12-12-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

woah, which tires you talking about? I see half a tire, so an arc
Old 12-12-2017
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

No *****.
Old 12-12-2017
Registered!!

No *****.
A buddy of mine got SEND NUDES on his GTI and everyone thinks it’s hilarious
Old 12-12-2017
Administrator
Administrator

hahahahahahahaha
Old 12-12-2017

No *****.
Sure, throw in some ***** too: MEGALONARDS

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nards
Old 12-13-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Sure, throw in some ***** too: MEGALONARDS

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nards
Wtf?!?

LOL!
Old 12-13-2017
Administrator
Administrator

I used nards in that context like.. back in the mid 90s.. hahaha.. I haven't heard anyone use that in a loooooong time.
Old 12-13-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

. I haven't heard anyone use that in a loooooong time.
In a megaloooootime, you mean
Old 12-13-2017

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
In a megaloooootime, you mean
There's a local radio DJ in my area and one of his sidekicks is called Nards.
The radio station is 102.5 The Bone..ironic? lol
Old 12-13-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Lol!

We are completely derailing the thread, so let's megalostop for now