Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here.

Steering wheel servo adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2017
ogi
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ogi is an unknown quantity at this point
Steering wheel servo adjustment

Is it possible to adjust the servo control over the steering wheel on civic 8th 2.2 diesel?
i feel like the Steering wheel is sometimes too heavy, that is why i am asking..
Old 10-24-2017
ogi
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ogi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Steering wheel servo adjustment

Originally Posted by ogi
Is it possible to adjust the servo control over the steering wheel on civic 8th 2.2 diesel?
i feel like the Steering wheel is sometimes too heavy, that is why i am asking..
up
Old 10-24-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steering wheel servo adjustment

Tires fully inflated? Is this a problem at very low engine speeds while sitting stationary? No there isn't any adjustment in the amount of steering assist supplied by the PS system. If this is a problem when idling and in a parking lot try revving the engine slightly. Does it get easier with higher RPM? This would be a sign of a weak pump or a very low base idle.