Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here.

What wheels are popular for a honda civic coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tatersalad1965 is an unknown quantity at this point
What wheels are popular for a honda civic coupe?

First time posting so apolgize if this in not the way to ask. I want to get wheels for my daughters 2007 civic lx coupe. SHe is 19 and I am not sure what is popular. Her car is like the silver beige color.
Any ideas would be fantastic! thank you....
Old 11-29-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: What wheels are popular for a honda civic coupe?

Wheels are hard to shop for because it all depends on what style a person likes. Some people like black rims on a black car, I personally don't. Some people stick with OEM wheels and others go for the chrome 20's. My wife's opinion on wheels is different then mine. A silver wheel is usually a good color choice because it looks good on just about any color. Enkei RPF1's and Rota's are popular.
Old 11-30-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tatersalad1965 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GolNat
Wheels are hard to shop for because it all depends on what style a person likes. Some people like black rims on a black car, I personally don't. Some people stick with OEM wheels and others go for the chrome 20's. My wife's opinion on wheels is different then mine. A silver wheel is usually a good color choice because it looks good on just about any color. Enkei RPF1's and Rota's are popular.

yes you are correct!!! I really thought she would want black and turns out she wants chrome. sigh....but was not sure if a certain metal type was more popular. like alloy is out chrome in..or vice versa.
thanks for the reply!
Old 11-30-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Depends on what you want. Most guys don't go with chrome because it is heavy and exspensive. An alloy wheel is lighter so it doesn't slow the car down. If she preferres the more "bling" factor then chrome would be best for the shine. If you look through the members ride thread you will find that most people don't have chrome wheels.