Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here.

Getting new wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2019
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nichellmarie is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting new wheels

Hey guys! So I just ordered some cosmis xt005r wheels for my 14 civic. They’re 18x9 with a 25 offset. I know I need aftermarket lugs but I need help figuring out which size I’ll need. I know they need to be skinny because the lug nut hole on the cosmis is skinny. I just don’t know what size. & I don’t wanna order a bunch of diff lug nuts tryna figure out which size I need. & I only have a few weeks to figure this out because I need the wheels on before hday in April. So if anyone could help me out I’d greatly appreciate it.
Old 03-18-2019
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Getting new wheels

Most aftermarket wheels take a cone or tapered lug. You can call them and find out or when you get the wheels look at them.
Old 03-18-2019
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting new wheels

M12x1.5 thread pattern, if that's what you're asking for. 95% of aftermarket rims out there have a 60° cone taper, thus, most lug nuts out there have that same 60° cone taper

If you go with anodized aluminum ones, I can almost guarantee you the color will fade quite a bit over time. Red ends up being pink, blue ends up like a super light steel blue color, etc.