Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

F.s.! 2005 Honda Civic SI (ep3) hatchback turbo

Old 09-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Co0kiesays is an unknown quantity at this point
F.s.! 2005 Honda Civic SI (ep3) hatchback turbo

HI guys. Selling an 05 blue Honda Civic si hatchback with greddy turbo kit, tein coilovers, carbon fiber hood, keen wood stereo head and some Mugen caps around. 2 new rear tires and just did oil change. Properly maintanenced and garaged.

Tags are expired since 2015, tint is fading, a.c. Needs new coolant, and there is a dent on the right side. Hit and run, never reported so clean title, but you need to replace the panel and its about 800 i suppose, then factor in labor.

Car used to belong to my buddy. I dont have time for it and i spend more on my motorcycles. Make an offer. Asking $3000obo, willing to negotiate. Pictures available on request
Old 09-13-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: F.s.! 2005 Honda Civic SI (ep3) hatchback turbo

Originally Posted by Co0kiesays
a.c. Needs new coolant
Are you saying it has a/c and needs new coolant (freon) ?

Or are you saying it just needs new coolant (antifreeze)?

Last edited by Wankenstein; 09-13-2017 at 04:41 PM.