Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

1997 Honda Civic DX Coupe $1500 obo

Old 06-12-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
needsomerice87 is an unknown quantity at this point
1997 Honda Civic DX Coupe $1500 obo

I have a 97 civic dx coupe with under 200k miles on it. It's a manual that I've had for for about 3 months. I've been fixing it up here and there. I replaced all the stock speakers, installed a double din, and redid my headliner. I'm a female and I'm not a professional with headliner repair but it's better than it was. There's no ac, but the heat works great. I installed the climate control, heater core unit, and blower motor fan with housing from a 99 into the car. Someone stole my 04 cluster I installed in it (it was at a party at a friend's house with the window down), and that was the last straw for me. It needs a paint job, not a rust bucket but a few dings, and it will come with all the parts I have for it including a camshaft sprocket and a new timing belt. I need a 4 door car for my kids, so I don't have anymore time to put into it. Clean title. Looking for $1500 if interested. I'm in Columbus, GA and it's my DD for now while my other car is in the shop. I have a truck but I only drive it when I have to (gas is still too high). I'm willing to negotiate on the price, but not too low. I'm not taking $500 for it.
http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/Ch...ers/slideshow/

Last edited by needsomerice87; 06-12-2017 at 09:25 PM. Reason: adding pic
Old 06-12-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1997 Honda Civic DX Coupe $1500 obo

pic doesn't work. Upload to an image hosting site like photobucket or imgur, or try using the forum's attachment.. thing.
Old 06-12-2017
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
pic doesn't work. Upload to an image hosting site like photobucket or imgur, or try using the forum's attachment.. thing.
Thanks because I didn't know if anyone could see the pic i posted. I posted a slideshow with Photo Bucket. Let me know if the link works
Old 06-12-2017
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. That works. Good luck with the sale.

I must say, that headliner is interesting. Lol
Old 06-12-2017
Registered!!

Yep. That works. Good luck with the sale.

I must say, that headliner is interesting. Lol
So were you interested in the car?
Old 06-12-2017
Administrator
Administrator

lol, nah. I'm one of the admins on the site. Just making sure your thread at least sorta complies with our marketplace rules.
Old 06-13-2017
Registered!!

lol, nah. I'm one of the admins on the site. Just making sure your thread at least sorta complies with our marketplace rules.
How do I delete this post/thread? I decided to keep my car
Old 06-14-2017
Administrator
Administrator

I got you covered. Let us know if you need any help fixing this car up