2000 Honda Civic Si - Honda Civic Forum

Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

2000 Honda Civic Si

Old 07-31-2015
Registered!!

spyder13 is an unknown quantity at this point
2000 Honda Civic Si

Selling a 2000 Honda Civic Si asking for $5000 OBO

164,XXX miles and going up. Its my daily driver at the moment. Brand new set of 4 tires less then 5000 miles ago. No mechanical problems. Original motor and transmission. All vin numbers match to the car, true EM1 w/ a B16A2 engine. Car has been well maintained. Oil changes done every 2 months and fluids always checked. The interior is real clean. It has a clean title and zero accidents. This is one of the last EM1s that has not been modified. If interested please do not hesitate to contact me. Will answer any questions that you have, just send me an email and I will respond as soon as I can. You can find a lot of pictures of the car on my craigslist post, just follow the link, http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5129108322.html

Small modifications
-AEM Cold Air Intake
-Sony Stereo Head
-Aluminum Radiator
-20% Tint on Windows
-Replaced Tail Lights
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20150714_173409.jpg (3.39 MB, 18 views)