Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

1981 Civic wagon for sale

Old 10-21-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shaemak is an unknown quantity at this point
1981 Civic wagon for sale

I am reluctantly selling my 1981 Civic wagon for a few reasons. Firstly its not at all convenient for me to have a car in my current living situation, but the main reason is because it needs some repairs that would cost more than my car is worth if I were to take it to a shop. I'm hoping to find someone who would be able to do the repairs themselves and love this car as much as I did.

Its a 3 speed automatic. To my knowledge there isn't anything wrong with the engine other than normal wear for a 30 year old car. It only has 106k miles on it, which is part of why it runs so well. Since I've owned the car its gotten a new starter, new rear shocks, new tires and new brake pads. The exterior is still great for a 30 year old car and the interior is also in great condition. It hasn't been in any accidents either.

What it needs is a new axle for the front passenger side, the boot has been torn for a while now, new rotors, the master cylinder, and front struts.

Located in San Francisco, Ca
Old 10-24-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shaemak is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 1981 Civic wagon for sale

Please, I need to sell this thing. Willing to negotiate