Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

Honda Civic EXL (Limited Edition) for sale - In Superb Shape!!

Old 05-12-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alxcoolastru is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda Civic EXL (Limited Edition) for sale - In Superb Shape!!

I have here a 2009 Honda Civic for sale (with 34,096 miles), this is the EXL model which is the limited edition. This Civic is loaded with many high-end features which are mostly found in expensive luxury class vehicles. The interior is all leather, the seats and other plastic parts are in clean shape with no scuffs or spills. The car has a genuine Honda Navigation system installed, it is a very helpful feature and is extremely easy to interact with. Usually Civics have lacking disc players that fail to support high-capacity MP3 discs, though this EXL Civic features a CD player that supports not only mp3 disks but also WMA. The car's audio player also includes a slot for USB drives, an AUX port, and most importantly Bluetooth wireless Audio. The Bluetooth system can pair up with a wide range of supported mobile phones and use the vehicle's speakers and phone system for hands-free conversations, Satellite Radio is also included. This Civic includes a number of comfort based features and additions such as the Heated Seats, the Moon Roof, the Anti-Fog mirrors, improved interior space, and much more. There are also a number of safety features that don't exist in base or even EX model Civics such as the ESP wheel control system for anti-skid and traction control. Both front seats are powered, and all electronic features are controlled via the remote which can not only unlock and secure the car, though it can also open the trunk. This car is simply loaded with features that are found in high-end expensive sedans, though unlike such vehicles, the 1.8 liter 4-cylinder engine gets this car superb gas mileage stats (around 35 miles per gallon).*

I have kept this car clean and garaged, it had never been used for any work related or hauling purposes. The exterior looks great, the body doesn't have any scuffs, dents, or damages applied to it. Every mechanical aspect works great, the car had always been serviced on time. If you are interested please give me a call to the phone number listed bellow, and feel free to watch the video included to see this great looking Civic in action!

Attention: This car has a salvage/rebuilt title. I got it from Insurance Auto Auctions (IAAI) which is a reliable auction which sells damgaged vehicles. This Vehicle had some minor damage on its front, I had to replace a few body parts which are the hood, fender, front bumper, headlight, and grill. The Honda was not intensively damaged, it had no frame impact or mechanical damage. I replaced the mentioned parts and had it replainted by a proffesional body shop. The Civic is in perfect shape, no excessive tire wear, no unusual noises or flaws, it runs like new car from the dealership. This vehicle is owned by a non-smoker therefore it is clean on the inside as well. *

Video:*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBH0...e_gdata_player

This vehicle is for sale on eBay as well, click on the following link to view the listing on the eBay website, please feel free to place bids to try your luck, Thanks and Happy Bidding:*http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...item1e6e072af3

My cell-phone number: 828-699-2094

Last edited by alxcoolastru; 05-12-2012 at 10:28 PM.