Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

1995 Civic DX B16A-JDM FOR SALE

Old 03-04-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f_Coello is an unknown quantity at this point
1995 Civic DX B16A-JDM FOR SALE

Hello, I am selling my 1st car I ever bought, she's been with me for 15 years. That's right, a one owner civic EJ1, rarer than rare. I am selling my 1995 civic coupe DX. She has seen many mods, but recently I toned her down to use once again as my daily driver. Here are the mods as she is right now:
B16A-JDM with short gear ratios, 5th gear on the highway is so much fun, no need to down shift to pass anyone. It also helps the fact that she has a 9 lbs flywheel and new exceedy clutch. Also, new front disc brakes & pads from Honda dealership. New front left axle. Function & Form type 1 full coilover suspension, new rear skunk2 "black" special edition control arms, new front main bushings, OEM gsr muffler with 2.25" exhaust tubing and no cat; quiet for daily driving, but flows well when needed. GSR blades with pretty new tires. OEM B16A-JDM intake tube for a sleeper look. OEM fog lights, oem front lip, inside we have a UKDM speedometer with a 8,000 rpm redline and it goes up to 145mph very rare!!! also a MOMMO steering wheel less than a year old with a quick release from NRG. Type R RED valve cover with Type R oil cap. Aluminum radiator with slim fan keeps her running cool. JDM center consol, and amber lighting. GSR shifter with 1999 si shoft ****. Spoon Sports vtec controller. Chipped p28.

The car also will come with lots of extras, such as front lower control arms with busshings, brand new, never installed. I got them to install on the car so I could use a sway bar, but never got around to it. Also a Vibrant flat black muffler, which I had on the car before it became my daily driver again. several p28 computers with chips, a 3" intake with filter. Oem shocks with H&R OE springs installed, they lower your car only about 1" for that oem look, but with a little better handling.

I am asking $6,500.00 OBO, but for the person who pays asking price takes all the extras...I am sure I have some more stuff in my garage, but that's all I can think of right now. Let me tell you, you will not be disapointed, if you're looking for a weekend racer, or a daily driver, this car is up to the task...it is very fun to drive, she does not burn a drop of oil. I've only had the swap for 1 year and 3 months, and since it has only seen Honda Dealers for all services and upgrades.

Please, no trades, I take cash, or certified bank check. Thank you. You can contact me for pictures at f_coello@bellsouth.net or 305-746-2542