Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 H4 35W retrofit kit

Old 06-06-2019
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,143 Likes on 798 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 H4 35W retrofit kit

Officially decided they're for sale, guys! $250 SHIPPED TO THE USA

IN THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAYS, THEY'RE ON SALE FOR $200 SHIPPED THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR
and I'm counting that as December 31st, 2019 at 11:59:59PST

I've had this retro kit sitting around for.. well.. ever. Probably a good 6-8 years now. I had every intention of retrofitting my sister's 2009 Fit with it, but that doesn't look like it's happening. Just seeing if there's any interest in this kit, which includes everything you'd need to retrofit HIDs into any car of yours that's originally equipped with H4 bulbs.

here's what's included:
  • 2x Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 bi-xenon projectors
  • 2x Morimoto 3Five 5000k H1 bulbs
  • 2x Morimoto 3Five amphenol ballasts
  • Morimoto H4 relay harness
  • 2x Apollo 2.0 projector shrouds (chrome) with centric rings
  • A length of 3m Windo-Weld to seal your headlights back up
Everything was bought new from TRS, and none of it has ever been installed nor fired up; absolutely zero hours on them, at least from the consumer side. The bulbs have QC check stickers on the box from when they were tested prior to shipping out from TRS. Projectors were tested with a 12VDC power supply to make sure the high beam shield drops when activated. First time they were out of the box was today for picture taking purposes, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to test them at this moment. In fact, the only time any of it has been out of its box (or bubble wrap in the case of the shrouds) was for pictures today. Hell, the relay harness is still sealed in the bag it came in.

Similar pricing on TRS for the current iteration is $292 for the projector set with bulbs, ballasts, and relay, and another $30 for the shrouds (thus, $320 plus shipping). I want to say I paid about $320 for this kit.
Asking price for the full kit: $250 shipped paypal g&s to USA. I'd rather not go international with this to avoid any customs claim BS

3vXQ4d4l.jpg
4QuiELol.jpg
4ezMeldl.jpg
gknnd0Ll.jpg
YfX9BJcl.jpg

You're not getting the whole box if you buy it. You're gonna get like.. 18" or so. I have ~10' left in this box, and I've done about 4 sets of headlights with 5 feet. That 5' includes me using extra for shrouds, securing wiring inside housing, sealing extra wire penetrations for halo wiring, etc.

edit: I will clarify that the shrouds may need modification to fit, depending on your application. On my 2002 civic, the shrouds needed 1" trimmed off the backside (wider opening) and about a half inch off the bottom, but that was for Gatling Gun shrouds.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 12-03-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-06-2019
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: TW: Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 H4 35W retrofit kit

If I had my Fit still I would be all over this!!! The Fit headlights suck.

Are you a member of FitFreak? Not sure why you would be lol
Old 06-06-2019
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I actually am. Lol. For the sole purpose of gathering info for my sister's fit

Same username and everything

Edit: I would post it up there, but they have a physical post limit block in the FS forum

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 06-06-2019 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-07-2019
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Lol ah ok. I was going to say I can post it for you so you can get more action. I visit the Fit forum daily. Not sure what the post count limit is over there but I don’t think it’s much. Maybe if it sits for a while on here.
Old 06-07-2019
Administrator
Administrator

You're more than welcome to link it over there