Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

2002 Civic EX part out

Old 10-08-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
2002 Civic EX part out

Welp, I just pronounced Azumi dead today. I'm not happy, but after 15 years and 205k miles, it may be time to move on. She's been just about everywhere with me. She's seen lots of PNW rain, snow from the NE, humidity from the SE, Vegas desert heat, and everything in between. She will be missed.

January 8, 2018 update: She's been donated. Everything that was in/on the car is no longer available. I have parts laying around still, and they're all listed below. I know I'm breaking rules by not having pics posted (bad admin, no cookie), but I can take pics for those interested and will be readily available upon request. There's just so much crap I have listed. Some prices listed, will consider offers; be reasonable if you decide to make offers. Please no uber lowballing. Any price not listed, shoot me a reasonable offer. Extra shipping to any non-CONUS address. Will discount a bit for purchases of multiple items that can fit in the same box. Pricing in this manner will be done on a case-by-case basis. If it fits in a flat rate USPS envelope, it'll be like $7-8. "Cover shipping cost" items will highly likely be shipped USPS priority flat rate. Shipping to Canada can be expensive, too, so keep that in mind.

All parts came off a 2002 Civic EX coupe MT, should fit any 01-05 civic, and some are universal parts

Again. All parts are open to offers. Please no lowballing. My prices seem fair, and I'm a broken man having a hard time parting with my baby (yeah, I'm going the sympathy route. lol).

Digital forms of payment only. Venmo, zelle, cash app, paypal F&F (add fee if you want to use G&S using this calculator)

Parts readily available to pack and ship:
  • Random turbo goodies: ALL GONE
    • GReddy full auto timer (turbo timer) $30 shipped PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • Buddy Club Secu-Timer, never installed, box has seen better days (another turbo timer) $75 shipped PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • GReddy Profec Type-S Boost Controller missing valve unit PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • RSX injectors $50 shipped PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • Synapse Missing Link (Map Sensor Check Valve) - still new in packaging $40 shipped PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • Blitz Super BOV (just the BOV itself. Intake pipe flange has a 90-degree bent pipe on it. idk why, that's how I got it. $100 shipped PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
  • OEM 7thgen stuff:
    • A full set of ignition coils (PN 30520-PVJ-A01 x4) $50 shipped for the set (these retail for $50/ea + shipping new!) GONE to bryan.0831
    • OEM EM2 rear deck 3rd brake light with bulb socket (PN 34271-S5P-A01/33513-S50-003) Cover shipping cost
    • 03-05 EX sedan MT instrument cluster with ~24-25k miles on it. Blue illumination, has tach (PN 78120-S5A-A47/78155-S5A-J21/78156-S5A-A61). $50 shipped
  • Aftermarket Stuff:
    • 7thgen Recaro seat bracket/slider (only one available)- if you're handy cutting steel, 1/8" steel adapter brackets can be cut and drilled to accommodate a Sparco seat. I ran this bracket with steel adapter bracket for like.. 13 years and zero problems. Bracket isn't available because I modified them to adapt a Sparco seat to an office chair base - $100 shipped OBO
    • Genuine Mugen 1.3BAR radiator cap (lightly used) PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • Stereo wiring harness PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
    • Hayame hood pins (silver) PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IT'S YOURS GONE to bryan.0831
  • 10thgen Stuff (mostly OEM)
    • OEM 16.5mm rear sway bar, 3438 miles (3 months 9 days) on it. Fits all 10thgens. Bushings integrated into bar, no endlinks... yet. $50 plus shipping
    • OEM intake/resonator box. 5902 miles (7months 12 days) on it. No filter cover/MAF housing. A half-broken lower mounting tab that still works. $50 plus shipping
    • OEM Sport CVT Leather covered shift ****. Used for 19609 miles (2 years 3 days). Shows signs of usage. Will include the 2 mounting screws $30 shipped
    • OEM FK7 Sport springs. Used for 34k miles $75 plus shipping
    • OEM CVT shift boot $8 shipped (to cover flat rate envelope) GONE to a member on CivicX
    • OEM gloss black grill with eyebrow overlays. Grill was on the car for 19299 miles (8 days shy of 2 years). Eyebrows still have protective plastic on them. Sold on CivicX for $100 shipped
    • MT shift **** adapter for the CVT. Uses a Raceseng Hyndai Genesis non threaded adapter (p/n/0812011) bored out to 14mm, a filament wound carbon fiber tube, a 14mm stop collar, and stainless steel fasteners. Has a really light spring (5.5lb -- literally a spring for a Nerf Retaliator). Will accept all Raceseng *****, as well as any shift **** that uses a 3/4-16 internal thread pitch. Or if you feel like finding/making a 3/4-16 to [insert **** thread pitch here]. $35 shipped SOLD to member on civicx.com
  • Lighting
    • H11 halogen bulbs. Factory installed low beams from my FK7, removed after 926 miles. Cover shipping cost
    • 9005 halogen bulbs. Factory installed high beams from my FK7, removed after 11992 miles. Very little use because high beams. Cover shipping cost
    • H8 halogen bulbs. Factory installed fog lights from my FK7, removed after 2637 miles. Yes, I do roll with my fogs on all the time, so moderate use. Cover shipping cost
    • MTEC H1 halogen bulbs. 3300K color temp, standard 55W bulbs. Used as high beams on my EM2. Cover shipping cost
    • Morimoto xB H11B 5500k HID bulbs. Used for appx 20,500 miles. Changed out because retrofit. Return wire insulation cracked from when I put them in their "protective casings", but 100% still functional. I will test them and provide proof of function to whoever is interested. $20 shipped
    • Random 168 LED bulbs. White and blue available. I'll post how many I have of each when I get home, but lmk how many you want. Cover shipping cost
      • 9 blue bulbs (4.5 pairs)
      • 6 white (3 pairs)
    • Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 HID retrofit kit $175 shipped

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 01-18-2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-08-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Testing Waters: 2002 Civic EX part out

Oh no! What happened to the old girl Josh? She has been through a lot!!
Old 10-09-2017
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3...-gasket-2.html

Cliff's notes: Coolant leak. Started exploratory surgery, pulled dipstick and saw chocolate milkshake. Drove to dealership and bought head gasket kit. Pulled head, valves, cam, and rocker assembly to milled head I had laying around. Pulled pan and cleaned all the milkshake gunk from pan, crank, and oil pickup. Went to reinstall head, block stripped out during first rounds of torque on 3 of the 10 head studs. Threw a hail mary, and fixed the threads with helicoils as well as 2 more questionable holes. Went to torque, all 10 survived round 1. During round 2, 2 of the repaired holes stripped out from the block and 1 non-altered hole stripped out. Rage ensued. As did sadness.
Old 10-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
dsm482 has a spectacular aura aboutdsm482 has a spectacular aura about

I am interested in some performance parts.. it all depends on price..
my car is old, but never hurts having more go for few$$$.
Old 10-12-2017
GOT SAND?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dooner is an unknown quantity at this point

If you do decide to part it out, I'd like dibs on a section of the front driver's side turn signal wiring. Odd request, I know. Long story, short:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...t-working.html
Old 10-12-2017
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
robfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nicerobfarr56 is just really nice

Sounds like it would be great to buy for an accessory-donor car!
Old 10-12-2017
Registered!!

how about the exhaust,? headers? did you get check engine light?

in nys it has to be off...

how about complete cylingder head? mine is non vtec, is yours vtec?

shipping is going to be a killer, since am in NYS
Old 10-12-2017
Administrator
Administrator

I'm holding off on things I only have one of at the moment because I had slight interest by 2 people to buy it as a rolling chassis that needs an engine. Buddy of mine I served in the Navy with said he's tempted to buy it to turn her into a track car. Also, a coworker of mine toyed with the notion of getting her son to buy it as a cost-efficient project car (16 year old kid that likes being a grease monkey).

If I end up parting out, yeah, shipping would be a bitch for big items, but she has a full header-back exhaust system. This is what that entails:
-Kamikaze ceramic coated header
-Random Technologies high flow catalytic converter (2.25" piping with a 2.5" flared inlet)
-A'PEXi World Sport II cat-back exhaust

She did throw a CEL for the cat after some time, but I installed a mechanical O2 simulator, and she's passed (NV state) smog checks with no issues. The downpipe also has 3-O2 sensor bungs. Standard pre-cat and post-cat sensors, as well as a third about 8" from the downpipe inlet for a wideband O2 sensor (AFR gauge)

I have a complete VTEC cylinder head on the damaged block right now. The head is one of those things I'd have to evaluate of whether or not a prospective buyer would want as part of the car, or if they'd rather buy a long block to drop in. I'll let you know, and keep y'all posted.

I've shipped stuff from upstate NY when I was moving, and back in 2005 dollars, a 30 pound box cost me about $30 to ship. Giant boxes like one that would house an exhaust system would likely be more. The head being fully assembled would likely cost $30 or so to ship
Old 10-17-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Stage 1 Cam already has dibs called on it, so that's off the market.
Old 10-18-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

g'lucky!

if the rear brakes were not so big, I would dib for it
Old 10-18-2017
Administrator
Administrator

appreciated sandro. I'm not quite doing a full part out as of yet. I don't want to have a non-operational car sitting in my dad's driveway for too long. I'm surprised he hasn't been bitching to me about it yet.

One of my coworkers is gonna pass pics and info to a friend of hers (part of a local Honda racing club) to see if he'd want a project racecar
Old 10-19-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

of course, anything that you have that would not work in a project car (that will see a new engine) would be up for grabs, like the stage 1 crower cam

if race car, a lot more parts
Old 10-19-2017
Administrator
Administrator

cam's already been claimed. lol.

If my coworker's friend wants Azumi, then I'm gonna ask if he's gonna k-swap or not. If he is, I'm keeping the header and intake then listing them.
Old 10-19-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Almost forgot, my recent morimoto mini d2s retro is available. I can always swap the shitty old ones in if someone wants the new retro

edit: nevermind, I'm dumb. They're already listed.
Old 10-24-2017
Registered!!

David Padilla is an unknown quantity at this point

How much for the intake?
Old 10-27-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by David Padilla
How much for the intake?
PMed
Old 10-28-2017
Registered!!

310civicEX is an unknown quantity at this point

ill take all 3 of your oem parts..lol does it also have racing door lock actuators? lol
Old 10-29-2017
Registered!!

310civicEX is an unknown quantity at this point

that battery tie-down is always a hard one to find..
Old 11-04-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by 310civicEX
that battery tie-down is always a hard one to find..
I just realized I never followed up with you, I'm sorry
Sending you a PM right now

And guys, I'm leaning towards donating my car. I have some stuff I'm willing to pull, provided you send your OEM piece + a bit of cash for the part itself. I'm not 100% sure if any donation place will take it if it looks like I stripped it down for parts then donated the crap I don't want. I would request that you send your OEM part fairly quickly after you get the part so I can get the car the hell out of my dad's driveway. lol. I wouldn't ask you to spend a lot of money on shipping though.

Parts for OEM part trade + cash this list will be updated as necessary
-Revo Technica Short Shift assembly V1.0 (non adjustable like V2) - $50 shipped
-Neuspeed front upper strut bar (no caps, logo decal was scratched so I took it off) $100 shipped, no trade required

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 11-04-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2002 Civic EX part out

November 4, 2017 2:15PM PST update:

Decided to donate car. First post/thread has been updated to reflect partial part-out and current for sale status. Good stuff for sale!

Posts with "potential for sale" listings have been deleted to avoid confusion.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 11-04-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-08-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Strut bar sold!

Old 12-14-2017
Registered!!

JdM02Em2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I'm holding off on things I only have one of at the moment because I had slight interest by 2 people to buy it as a rolling chassis that needs an engine. Buddy of mine I served in the Navy with said he's tempted to buy it to turn her into a track car. Also, a coworker of mine toyed with the notion of getting her son to buy it as a cost-efficient project car (16 year old kid that likes being a grease monkey).

If I end up parting out, yeah, shipping would be a bitch for big items, but she has a full header-back exhaust system. This is what that entails:
-Kamikaze ceramic coated header
-Random Technologies high flow catalytic converter (2.25" piping with a 2.5" flared inlet)
-A'PEXi World Sport II cat-back exhaust

She did throw a CEL for the cat after some time, but I installed a mechanical O2 simulator, and she's passed (NV state) smog checks with no issues. The downpipe also has 3-O2 sensor bungs. Standard pre-cat and post-cat sensors, as well as a third about 8" from the downpipe inlet for a wideband O2 sensor (AFR gauge)

I have a complete VTEC cylinder head on the damaged block right now. The head is one of those things I'd have to evaluate of whether or not a prospective buyer would want as part of the car, or if they'd rather buy a long block to drop in. I'll let you know, and keep y'all posted.

I've shipped stuff from upstate NY when I was moving, and back in 2005 dollars, a 30 pound box cost me about $30 to ship. Giant boxes like one that would house an exhaust system would likely be more. The head being fully assembled would likely cost $30 or so to ship
How much for the apexi ws2 catback?
Old 12-15-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Can't donate a stripped car. Would need trade for OEM plus cash. Plus shipping would suck.
Old 12-23-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

scratch off the headlights from the list - Claimed for
Old 12-23-2017
Administrator
Administrator

lol dammit Sandro. You beat me to it

Thank you again, good sir.
Old 01-09-2018
Administrator
Administrator

January 8 update: car's been donated. First post updated.
Old 02-13-2018
Registered!!

u still got parts for this?
i would like a cam stage 2 cylinder head from vtec.. if price is right since i want to fix my oil furnace when it gets warm, and keep it as daily beater
Old 02-14-2018
Administrator
Administrator

Original post has everything I have for sale. I'll have to double check if the head is still at my dad's house. I forgot if I put the head (that was subjected to overheating causing HG failure) on the engine before I let the tow truck take it away.
Old 02-14-2018
Registered!!

does it have stage 2 cam in it?
so it might be warped, thats ok i can file it down to spec on my marble/granite top
Old 02-14-2018
Administrator
Administrator

No cam, no rocker assembly, if i still have it. Had a stage 1 cam, that got sent to pianoman55

Quick Reply: 2002 Civic EX part out