Old 02-14-2018
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
dsm482 has a spectacular aura aboutdsm482 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 2002 Civic EX part out

dont need it then.. thanks
Old 02-21-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

You know you wanna buy something.. lol
Old 02-21-2018
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
dsm482 has a spectacular aura aboutdsm482 has a spectacular aura about

a good working pcv valve)
Old 02-22-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j00fek is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the P/N for the AEM intake?

thanks
Old 02-23-2018
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Part number from the website (with corresponding number on the intake underneath the CARB EO number) is 24-6100, designed to fit the D17A2 (01-05 EX and possibly Acura 1.7EL).

Snapped some pictures of the CARB E.O. tag and the aforementioned dents in the intake tube. I'd like to reiterate that I had no idea the dents were there until I removed the intake. That said, you can't see them with the thing installed, unless you're absolutely looking for it.

Again, what the intake includes:
-Intake tube
-Intake to throttle body rubber coupling with both hose clamps
-IAT sensor and grommet (Honda P/N 37880-PLC-004/37881-P2A-000)
-Dryflow filter (AEM P/N 21-204DK)
-AEM pre-filter wrap (akin to the Injen Hydroshield; AEM P/N 1-4000)

No other mounting hardware included, but you can honestly reuse one of your OEM intake mounting bolts.

All this available for $200 shipped to your doorstep with $200 insurance and tracking.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 02-25-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-25-2018
Administrator
Administrator

Old 03-06-2018
Administrator
Administrator

It's a -y road out there.
Old 03-16-2018
Registered!!

Brutus McNasty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey how's it going?
I'm new to the 7th gen and am looking for some upgrades, do you still have the air intake?
I have a 2005 ex special edition with a 1.7. Will the intake give me a little bit more power?
Thanks
Old 03-17-2018
Administrator
Administrator

PMed
Old 04-14-2018
Administrator
Administrator

Old 04-14-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Oh, yeah,ever found the catch can?
Old 04-14-2018
Administrator
Administrator

I haven't forgotten. Lol the one time I made it out to my dad's house, he reorganized, and it wasn't where I left it.
Old 04-14-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

dog house?
Old 10-18-2018
Registered!!

Abdias Sanchez is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey! Sorry about your car. If this thread isn't too dead and outdated, I'll take that battery tie down.
Old 10-18-2018
Administrator
Administrator

Nah, I still pay attention to this thread. Thanks for the condolences. I'll dig it up for you (should be in my box of car parts) and I'll PM you and let you know how much it'll cost to ship and get your address. Shouldn't be much. Maybe like 5 bucks or so.

also, Still got stuff available!
Old 10-18-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

ah, yeah, the catch can is a goner - it's with me :P
Old 10-19-2018
Registered!!

Abdias Sanchez is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Nah, I still pay attention to this thread. Thanks for the condolences. I'll dig it up for you (should be in my box of car parts) and I'll PM you and let you know how much it'll cost to ship and get your address. Shouldn't be much. Maybe like 5 bucks or so.

also, Still got stuff available!
Great! I'll wait for your message.Thanks.
Old 04-09-2019
Administrator
Administrator

F/IC sold
Old 05-04-2019
PITA Admin
Administrator

Dibs on the intake!
Old 05-05-2019
Administrator
Administrator

Lol. I sent it out before I saw your post
Old 08-18-2019
Administrator
Administrator

bc I'm bored at work. lol
Old 10-21-2019
Administrator
Administrator

for old time's sake.

Added some stuff from Miyuki. lol
Old 11-25-2019
Administrator
Administrator

10thgen gloss black grill added. $100 + shipping. Grill was on the car for just over 19k miles. Eyebrows still have protective plastic on them.

PICS HERE! LOOK! ADMIN DID A GOOD!
Old 02-07-2020
Administrator
Administrator

IT'S A FIRE SALE GUYS! EVERYTHING MUST GO! LOTS OF THINGS GOING FOR FREE (just pay shipping)

I'm just tired of hauling all this crap around. Someone please take them.
Old 02-10-2020
Administrator
Administrator

user bryan.0831 making out like a fiend with my firesale! Someone else take advantage of me it!
Old 08-01-2020
Administrator
Administrator

Added 7thgen Recaro seat bracket/slider - 1 set. $100 shipped OBO