Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

AEM F/IC with D17A2 MT PnP Harness

Old 08-15-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
AEM F/IC with D17A2 MT PnP Harness

YOU! YOU READING THIS THREAD! YOU NEED THIS!

You have a D17A2? Is it a manual transmission? Do you want to tune your slow D17A2 with all your aftermarket goodies? Don't wanna spend a grand on a standalone? Then look no further.

What I have for sale is an AEM F/IC. That's right, it's an AEM Fuel and Ignition Controller, one of the better* piggyback engine management units out there. Perfect for FI builds, as well as built NA builds.

This unit has never been installed, only dry fitted to see where I could mount it. It's never had power applied to it, never had maps loaded up, NUFFIN! It's seriously been sitting in its box for a good few years now, and it needs a new home. Josh needs some money to buy toys, too.

This thing retails for about $400, and the PnP harness I have with it was originally purchased for $200 (retail on their site is now a whopping $400).

Given it's virtually new condition and the PnP harness, my asking price is only $400 SHIPPED anywhere within the US. That's right. $200 instant discount because paying full retail sucks.

To my Canada fam, I can get you a shipping quote, unless those flat rate boxes stay flat rate for canadian shipping, too

CLICK ME FOR PICTURES!

*I really have no proof to back this claim. It was quite promising when it came out, and Dezod even used it to tune a D17A1 turbo build and got some good results out of it.

It's been for sale on one of my many sale threads for a while, figured I'd give it it's own thread.

If you want this unit but don't have a d17, I'll take $350 shipped

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 10-20-2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-23-2017
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AEM F/IC with D17A2 MT PnP Harness

Old 08-31-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Old 09-14-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough

Dang I want this. I have an FIC 8 I'm probably never going to use. I'd trade if you're interested. :/
Old 09-27-2017
Administrator
Administrator

Lol, I need to check this thread more often. Thanks for the offer, but I need the cash to fund my new toys. Okay, maybe not toys at the moment, but I would love nothing more in the world than cash to help a friend in desperate need.

For the next week, I'm cutting the price down to try and get it sold. That's right. Riceboy's end of September sale, now 20% off. Act now and you can get this bundle for only $400! Buy now, because this sale price ends at 11:59PM on October 1st. Since the cash I'm asking for is for a friend in need, if you'd like to throw donations my way, it would be greatly appreciated. And no, I'm not making **** up because I want more money than the sale price. If you really want to know the details behind my prospective charitable act, PM me.

Edit: Screw it. Priced to move. Staying at 400 unless someone's feeling charitable

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 10-20-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-20-2017
Registered!!

5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough

mmmmm
Old 10-20-2017
Administrator
Administrator

hmm?
Old 02-11-2018
Registered!!

lfuli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 5.0Thunder
Dang I want this. I have an FIC 8 I'm probably never going to use. I'd trade if you're interested. :/
Hi Guys,
Do you still have for sale the AEM FIC 8?
Old 02-11-2018
Administrator
Administrator

The one in the original posting is still for sale. Google the part number (30-1910) and it comes up as the F/IC 6. If you're running a Honda, you don't need anything more.
Old 07-23-2019
Administrator
Administrator

Thread closed. Item sold April 2019