Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

17 inch wheels and NEW tires

Old 05-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
knightnemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face 17 inch wheels and NEW tires

17 inch wheels universal fit with new lo pro tires
this Honda civic is bound for the scrapyard but the wheels and tires are bound for your ride.
All tires are same size but the fronts are water movers and the rears are for grip I'm not a die hard civic guy I just know the wheels and tires are gonna be worth it to someone before you ask about the car and engine forget it the body and engine are shot it was a 99 civic ex coupe.
I'm looking at $1500 for all 4 wheels and tires I will upload the treads when I pull the wheels off it would prefer local pick up since shipping would cost an arm and leg take a look and let me know
the wheels are universal 8 lug pattern will fit 4 lug Hondas will include the lugs and key for free since they are locking anti theft lugnuts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_20170524_193744.jpg (1.72 MB, 8 views)
IMG_20170524_193802.jpg (1.61 MB, 6 views)
IMG_20170524_193817.jpg (1.80 MB, 6 views)
Old 05-24-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: 17 inch wheels and NEW tires

$1500!!!

Are they special wheels?
Old 05-25-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

OP: post the manufacturer name and part or style of the rims. Also, the tire manufacturer/model and mileage on tires. What justifies the $1,500 price tag?
Old 05-25-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Also to clarify, the universal 8-lug pattern is a 4x100/114.3. For the genuinely curious.

Post your location and I'll allow this sale thread. Good luck with your sale OP.