Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Control arms and tie rods

Old 04-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Meanie is an unknown quantity at this point
Control arms and tie rods

I have a left and right upper control arm and left and right tie rod ends for a 93 Civic Hatchback. They are brand new never out of the package. I had intentions of installing but sold the car. They were bought from Rock Auto and I don't remember the cost.

I didn't want to remove from package for photos. If anyone prefers to see them out then I can do so.

$25 each for Control arm + ship

$10 each for tie rods + ship

Thanks

Last edited by Meanie; 05-19-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-16-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Control arms and tie rods

Originally Posted by For Sale Sub-forum Rules
All threads must include a price! Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or trade an item, a price must be listed. If you need a part, post a price range your willing to spend; If you’re selling a part, you must post a price. OBO (or best offer) is acceptable. For trades, include what you’re willing to trade for.

Pictures are Required! Very few people are willing to buy an item from a stranger off the internet without seeing a picture of it first, so to save people having to ask for pictures, one must be included in the first post of the thread. For your sales benefit: include in the picture a piece of paper with your username, the date and civicforums written on it.
Please add a price and pictures of your items for sale.