Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: 01-05 OEM Lower Control Arms (LCA). Poly Bushings Optional

Old 05-02-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
FS: 01-05 OEM Lower Control Arms (LCA). Poly Bushings Optional

Up for sale are OEM 01-05 Honda Civic Lower Control arms. These came off of my 01 Lx. I have these because I bought another used pair, put new bushings in them and then just swapped them out. Anyone who needs new LCA bushings and does not want to have to remove the LCA's, then go have new bushings pressed in and then come back to finish the job would benefit from these. The bushings are actually not in to bad of shape but do need replacing.

I will press in new Energy Suspension Poly bushings before shipping for an extra $100 (price includes the bushings).

Price for the pair: $80 (shipping included to the contiguous states)
Price w/ Poly Bushings: $180 (shipping included to the contiguous states)

I will accept Paypal. Cash if we can meet in person. Located in DE. PM for more details or offers.

IMG_2469_zpseb318536.jpg

Last edited by GolNat; 07-15-2015 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-20-2015
Prelude Owner

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: FS: 01-05 OEM Lower Control Arms (LCA). Poly Bushings Optional

Old 06-19-2015
Prelude Owner

Bump!!

Price lowered
Old 06-25-2015
Prelude Owner

Bump.

$80 and $180
Old 07-08-2015
Prelude Owner

Old 07-23-2015
Prelude Owner

Always open to offers!
Old 08-11-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strycker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GolNat
Always open to offers!
Looking to replace my wife's LCAs. Would you do $125 with new bushings? I'm looking at $70 a pair from eBay with standard bushings otherwise. Let me know what you can do price wise. I'm in VA.
Old 08-11-2015
Prelude Owner

Those eBay bushings will be shot in no time. Unless she does not do much driving.

Will she be ok with Poly bushings? Makes the front a little stiffer. What's your Zip? You can PM it to me if you would like.
Old 08-12-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strycker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GolNat
Those eBay bushings will be shot in no time. Unless she does not do much driving.

Will she be ok with Poly bushings? Makes the front a little stiffer. What's your Zip? You can PM it to me if you would like.
Sent you a PM. As for the ES bushings, are they going to require maintenance like lubing or is that only applied at the initial install to keep them from squeaking? Just looked them up and was wondering. This is a 10 mi each way daily driver. That's about it. All highway miles.
Old 08-14-2015
Prelude Owner

Only need to be lubed on initial instal. I lubed the hell out of mine (used all the grease that came with the bushings) and didn't have any squeaking issues.

I will send you a PM for price.
Old 09-10-2015
Prelude Owner

ĦĦSold!!