Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

EM2 Parts, Turbo Kit, TEIN, NEUSPEED, AND OEM PARTS

Old 09-22-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skworden is an unknown quantity at this point
EM2 Parts, Turbo Kit, TEIN, NEUSPEED, AND OEM PARTS

Name: Sean

VADRIVEN Formn rep http://www.vadriven.com/forums/membe...-itrader_stats it only shows about 125 for sale threads i've had but you can go in the old fs threads before the site was sold and see the others if you like.

I also use top name brand stuff with very far and few exceptions.

Honda-tech threads http://honda-tech.com/search.php?searchid=13700779

those are the two forums I've used most. I've sold over 200k in parts and cars on vadriven with zero bad rep. and numerous buyers who came back to buy more later.

I'm always far and have been doing this for 12 years. This however, is my first em2 I've every owned.

I've shipped parts all around the world and paid customs everywhere and it is too much of a hassle and i would like to only ship to lower 48 at my expense and the other 2 at yours/mine.

All items are located in Newport News, VA
All parts came off of an 03 civic ex coupe with 63,015 miles

Tein Superstreet Full coilovers great condition aprox. 7.5k miles ... $500 shipped

Neuspeed chrome front upper strut bar...$75 shipped

DC Lower Rear Tie bar..$40 shipped

OR $500 shipped for tein, dc bar, and nuspeed bar.

Complete D17a2 long block disassembled....make offer

Dezod turbo kit. I sold the original turbo and waste gate Originally cost $5500.

D17a2 Dezod t3/ t4 tubular log Turbo manifold, dump recirculating pipe, and down pipe. This manifold is AC & Power Steering Compatible. The pipes are ceramic coated as well.

Single sided intercooler.

3in cat back that match the dp.

Greddy eManage with 10lbs tune will come with boost solenoid and oem ex harness cut for the emange

Autometer A/F Gauge
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Vacuum Gauge

OBX Vacuum Block...

All for 1300 shipped

D17a2 5 speed transmission, mount, flywheel, fork...$500

01 civic ex 5 speed ecu...$90 shipped

01 civic driver airbag (black)...$40 shipped

Complete D17a2 long block disassembled....make offer

RC / Precision 1000cc injectors (high impedance) with flow chart New never used... Has rc / precision plug to obd2 jumper harness can cut the harness and merge with your setup as well...$200

Moroso catch can new... $60

Last edited by skworden; 10-01-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-22-2013
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EM2 Parts, Turbo Kit, TEIN, NEUSPEED, AND OEM PARTS

Post pics and I'll allow the post, just because you're selling some nice stuff you've only got 4 posts. I'm not asking for super detailed "here's a pic of gd EVERYTHING" pictures, but general overall pics of what you're selling. Unless, of course, there are noteworthy details you feel you should show about your items (big cosmetic issues, "here's some badass quality, so buy this thing" pics, etc.).

A few other notes I'm asking you to post:
-While I do appreciate your vehicle milage, approximate mileage on the turbo kit, tranny, engine, and coilovers would be appreciated. Guesstimate. I'm not asking actual figures. If you have an approximate odometer reading when you installed them, that'd work, as well.
-Actual model of the coilovers (basic, Street Basis, SS's, SS-P's, Flex, Street Advance)
-If you have any source of online person to person trading/selling feedback, that'd also be greatly appreciated (eBay or other forums will do)
-Whether or not you're willing to ship to Canada, HI, or AK, assuming, of course, the buyer will cover any extra costs.

Thank you for not immediately posting a phone number and/or e-mail as primary contact, also. Good luck with your sales. If I had the money, I'd prolly snag the Dezod kit.

Edit: thread looks good (awaiting pics, of course, but you've been great about it, so I'm not too worried), thanks for updating.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 09-22-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2013
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of sheer curiosity, that 220whp at 10psi.. Was there anything else done to the engine? That's mighty impressive, especially for a piggyback. Then again, a lot of R&D went into Dezod's kit(s), so it wouldn't at all surprise me.

I think I may have half-assed convinced another member to consider it..
Old 09-24-2013
president

JROK_EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point

coils still for sale?
Old 09-26-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Just out of sheer curiosity, that 220whp at 10psi.. Was there anything else done to the engine? That's mighty impressive, especially for a piggyback. Then again, a lot of R&D went into Dezod's kit(s), so it wouldn't at all surprise me.

I think I may have half-assed convinced another member to consider it..

head studs and 3 mil head gasket, 3 in cat back. Nothing that would add power. the exhaust only freed up some. That was also with a/c and power steering. Boost, air/fuel, timing etc were all controlled through the emanage so it tunes the things you really need it to tune. It made 205 with another companies turbo kit and a garett t28 on 12lbs. so the kit is definitely a good kit. I only have part of it left though.
Old 09-29-2013
Registered!!

Tttt
Old 01-30-2014
Registered!!

Jeff-S is an unknown quantity at this point

How much for the exhaust?
Old 02-01-2014
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

I find myself wondering how much for front and rear bars? Then I look at post count, then I frown at lack of pics. Why you breaking ***** man?
Old 02-03-2014
Registered!!

darkhonda2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skworden
Name: Sean
Tein Superstreet Full coilovers great condition aprox. 7.5k miles ... $500 shipped
Pics? Shipping to 43123. I will take them once pics are posted.

EDIT: Nevermind.. just saw you came on to sell stuff then never came back.

Last edited by darkhonda2k2; 02-03-2014 at 01:54 PM.