Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

CF one of a kind DC2 hood

Old 05-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PureVelocity is an unknown quantity at this point
CF one of a kind DC2 hood

This hood is made by Don Mecca of Fiber Artz. This guy is simply the best with carbon fiber in the world and I can say that with confidence. VIS and other companies use different methods of laying CF, which A. make it weaker B. make it heavier C. Its not as presentable as a final product. This is a hood for A USDM Integra LS, Type, GS-R etc. 95-01. I can testify there is not a lighter Carbon Fiber hood, that looks as good as this one, its brand new and has never been mounted, I can continue to make them however It will be difficult for me to sell them @ 500$ I have 2, one is already spoken for. I can post pix. The price is 500$ and I cannot even consider taking a penny less, because If I wanted to go to a Honda meet I'd have this hood sold in less then an hour we make the strongest and lightest parts hands down... Our website is pretty crappy but its under construction www.fiberartz.com. Don Mecca has made the All CF BMW m3, all the CF airboxes utilized by the BMW ///Motorsport devision, he one off fabricated every single false fiberglass Ferrari used in Miami Vise. I will post pix and IF you or anyone has a DC2 especially a Type R person this is a great opportunity to get The Best hood thats ever been made, this hood weighs 3-5 LBS I'll weigh it. We are also working on making an S2k Hardtop because from what I see thats the only CF part people are really paying money for... Any ideas how Fiber Artz can have an impact on the Import Tuner world ?
Old 06-19-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uv_blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CF one of a kind DC2 hood

might be interested in hood pics please