Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Turbo Parts, Volks, Recaro FOR SALE!

Old 06-23-2009
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Turbo Parts, Volks, Recaro FOR SALE!

UPDATE ON SOLD ITEMS! STILL FOR SALE - AEM F/IC, HKS EGT GAUGE, GOLDEN VACUUM MANI
Well here is the last of my car, I pulled the turbo and everything off and put the motor back to stock, new car ordered and no room for the civic anymore. The price for each item does not include shipping, and please add 3% for paypal fees. drewmader@verizon.net is my paypal address. NO TRADES AT ALL! UPDATED PRICES!

Dezod Race Manifold - SOLD
Turbo - Innovative T3/T4 .57trim 5037e - SOLD
Dezod Intercooler - SOLD
Dezod Charge Piping - SOLD
Tial BOV - SOLD
Tial 44mm Wastegate - SOLD
AEM UEGO - SOLD
Dezod Downpipe Assembly (includes downpipe and straight pipe - SOLD
577 cc injectors - $75 - SOLD to TUNINGMYCIVIC
Triple pillar gauge pod - 2 holes for 60mm gauges and 1 for 52mm - $25
Greddy Turbo Timer - SOLD

AEM FIC w/ pNp harness - $300 - STILL FOR SALE!

Golden Eagle Vacuum Manifold (Black) - $30 - STILL FOR SALE!

HKS RS DB gauges - Boost & EGT - Custom black ring trim - SOLD BOOST - STILL FOR SALE, HKS EGT GAUGE - $100

Now for other goodies
Volk LE37T 18x7.5 wheels (Black with Diamond Cut Lip) - $1500 (Not a scratch on them) *note, these are no longer made, limited edition wheels.

Recaro Speed seats (Black Avus with Red Stitch) - $1350 (Includes sliders and frames) SOLD to STEVEN.

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-24-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-23-2009
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Turbo Parts, Volks, Recaro FOR SALE!

Welcome back bro. Did you ever sell your rear disc setup?
Old 06-23-2009
Registered!!

oscar meza will become famous soon enough

nice set of rims bro

dangg
Old 06-23-2009

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Triz, yea, that was the first thing I sold lol, Now just trying to get rid of everything else.

I shipped out the injectors today to Tuningmycivic.
Old 06-23-2009
Registered!!

EM2syl is an unknown quantity at this point

Interested in the AEM FIC w/ pNp harness. How much shipped to Canada K1K 3L8

thanks
Old 06-23-2009

shipping to Canada will be $25. So $425 shipped to you, if you buy this week i'll eat $15 of the shipping and make it $410 to you. drewmader@verizon.net is my paypal, whenever you send the money i will ship out next day or same day it clears.

Last edited by drew22mader; 06-23-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-24-2009
Registered!!

03civicdopejmd is an unknown quantity at this point

hey drew were you on unique rides, that car show on speed?
Old 06-24-2009

yes i was, but lets keep this to a for sale thread.
Old 06-25-2009

Come on guys, need these parts gone, new car coming next week!
Old 06-27-2009

bump guys, its the weekend, time to spend some money!
Old 06-30-2009

Bummpppppp
Old 07-01-2009
Registered!!

Toaster is on a distinguished road

It seems like an almost complete turbo setup. What is missing? And any deals if you purchase multiple parts?
Old 07-02-2009
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

TTT for DREW!
Old 07-03-2009

Almost a complete? It is a complete kit, there is everything here to go from N/A to Turbo in a couple days of work. It is directly off my car. If you buy everything I will take $200 off the total cost of all the products together.
Old 07-04-2009

4th of July bump, not one person with money to buy anything?
Old 07-05-2009
Registered!!

Sorry, I was not trying to be rude. Just seemed like it was missing injectors and intake/airfilter for cold side of turbo. Bump for you.
Old 07-07-2009

You choose your own injectors depending on your power goals. The intake isn't offered through Dezod either, so this is the entire kit, ready for high boost. Just need injectors of your choice and power goals and your set. Bumpppppp
Old 07-11-2009

bummmmmmpppp
Old 08-17-2009

Come on guys buy the turbo stuff. I'll do a week long sale. $1400 takes it all. (Excluding the gauges, AEM) Everything except injectors and your ready for boost! So you get:

1. Turbo
2. Race Manifold
3. Downpipe & Straight Pipe
4. Intercooler
5. Piping
6. Tial Bov
7. Tial Wastegate
8. Golden Eagle Vacuum Mani

Thats $400 off what i'm asking. I want this gone guys! Taking up space in my garage.

The turbo was $750, Manifold was $800, you get the picture, this is a steal!
Old 08-17-2009
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

bump for a great guy. cant wait to get them seats sir!!!
Old 08-19-2009
Registered!!

Willing to split boost and egt gauges?
How much for turbo setup, FIC, UEGO, Boost guage, turbo timer with paypal shipped to 87031?
I am guessing about $2500.

Last edited by Toaster; 08-19-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2009
Registered!!

Very interested. I can send money as soon as I get a total.
Old 08-21-2009
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Bump for my man Drew!
Old 08-23-2009
Registered!!

Any one know what happened to Drew? Has he fallen of the edge of the world? Been 4 days since I first tried to contact him about his kit.
Old 08-24-2009

Nope I'm here, the wife and I took a little mini vacation before I start teaching at the college. Steven messaged me and told me you were interested. I already pm'd you back!
Old 08-24-2009

TURBO IS SOLD!

STILL FOR SALE - VOLK LE37T Wheels, AEM FIC, EGT GAUGE, VACUUM MANI, and Triple Pillar Gauge pod
Old 08-24-2009

TURBO IS SOLD!

STILL FOR SALE - VOLK LE37T Wheels, AEM FIC, EGT GAUGE, VACUUM MANI, and Triple Pillar Gauge pod
Old 08-25-2009
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

nice man!
Old 08-28-2009

Turbo kit shipped out today, pm'd you toast with tracking number. Steven, your seats are going out Monday, they have to make boxes big enough for the gd seats lol.
Old 08-29-2009
Registered!!

sweetness! thanks dude!