Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: One new honda black JDM H emblem

Old 04-18-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
FS: One new honda black JDM H emblem

I got two of these thinking i would use one for grill and one for trunk, but i dont like it on the trunk. gonna just get a plain chrome one. these look super nice on the altezza black grill and is the perfect size. its real honda emblem i believe for pre 2001 honda integra overseas. comes with 3M stick tape for easy installation. if you put it on altezza grill, the pins on the back must be cut off. approximately 2.25 inch high and 2.75 inch wide.

Asking $15 shipped for the emblem only (grill not included).

pics installed onto altezza grill

Last edited by gearbox; 04-18-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-20-2009
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FS: One new honda black JDM H emblem

bump
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dcjose20 is an unknown quantity at this point

can we get a new pic? the other pics arent showing.
Old 05-05-2009
Premium Member

yeah i thought nobody was interested so i put em in the garage somewhere. i have one new one for $15 and a used one (no adhesive on the back and pins cut off) for $8 shipped. or both for $20. you can use 3m double sided tape for the used one to attach to the car.

pics of the new one. the old one has no adhesive on the back and the pins were trimmed off.

Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andrewwseee is an unknown quantity at this point

will it fit an 04 ex civic?
Old 05-06-2009
Premium Member

i doubt it, these are small maybe 2.5 inch.
Old 05-06-2009
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

GB I will take the one for $8. I was the guy who bought the green LEDs from you. I still have your mailing address from buying the diodes. I will send the $ your way soon.
Old 05-06-2009
Premium Member

okay thanks!