Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Sold

Old 06-26-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Sold

selling my set of oem headlamps since i hopefully no longer need them now that my retrofit has been doing okay since april. They are completely cleared (no reflector or amber piece), sealed well with ultra black silicone around the edges, and in good used condition about 7/10 since there are some rock chips and mild scratch from normal use. adjusters left/right up/down all work, all the monting tabs are intact. These are real OEM honda with good beam pattern. A trick to cover the silicone on top is to move your stock weatherstrips normally on the hood down to the top of the lights. makes them look cleaner and covers the silicone. these do not leak at all and also do not fog. there is no haze or yellow fade.

what they include:

sealed left and right headlamp assembly
two H4 barely used sylvania Xtravision bulbs
bulb holder clips

what they do NOT include

rubber dust boot covers for main beam
parking and turn signal sockets

Any questions? Looking to get $48 shipped for the pair (shipping is expensive these days, and box is big). last call before they go in trash

Last edited by gearbox; 07-30-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-27-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FS: 01-03 clear sedan OEM headlamps

bump for 75 shipped need these gone
Old 06-27-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FROSTY90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are The Rubber Dust Boots Interchangeable?
Old 06-27-2008
Premium Member

yeah if you have your stock ones they fit right on. these are oem lights not aftermarket.
Old 06-28-2008
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

dammit, where was this last week when i needed them...............arrrg
Old 06-29-2008
Premium Member

bump for 70 shipped
Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

Seven07 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM sent
Old 06-29-2008
Premium Member

replied.
Old 07-01-2008
Premium Member

bump still for sale! 65 shipped final offer!
Old 07-02-2008
Registered!!

FROSTY90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im So Tempted
Old 07-02-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
reddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to all

do these include the mounting housing parts? I had a fender bender a while ago and have had some plastic broken off with the attach point to the lower bracket, making the lamps not "look" right. Is it possible to "un-clear" these?
Old 07-02-2008
Premium Member

sorry, i do not have the orange pieces anymore. and you really do not want to open them, its sealed very well and does not leak. they do not have the metal support brackets, i needed to keep those for my own lights on the car now. the plastic tabs on the lamp itself are all okay.
Old 07-02-2008
Registered!!

reddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gearbox
sorry, i do not have the orange pieces anymore. and you really do not want to open them, its sealed very well and does not leak. they do not have the metal support brackets, i needed to keep those for my own lights on the car now. the plastic tabs on the lamp itself are all okay.
dang. oh well.

good luck, I'm sure someone has been in a front-ender and will need those lamps.
Old 07-04-2008
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

How's fitment for Sedan tails on a coupe?

hmm, i'll go search real quick... but for $65.00 i can't believe these are still here.
Old 07-04-2008
Registered!!

damian02civic has a spectacular aura aboutdamian02civic has a spectacular aura aboutdamian02civic has a spectacular aura about

^^

I used "sedan" projectors at one time.. pnp sir. someone once told me "to use sedan lights in coupe you need a turn signal socket." but it worked with all my stuff I had so...

oh and ttt for you gear.
Old 07-04-2008
Registered!!

Willabee should not be trustedWillabee should not be trusted

so the missing parts will be able to be subbed from my current headlights? cause mine are the same but terribly fogged and although i was looking for BOH with amber, these look so fresh and the price too!
i'll push my mugen lip and hope to pick this up asap
Old 07-04-2008
Premium Member

the metal brackets have to be swapped over from the headlamps on your car. its pnp for sedan, but if you have coupe you may need different turn signal socket. the sedan oem light has a better beam pattern than coupes do.
Old 07-06-2008
Premium Member

Re: FS: 01-03 clear sedan OEM headlamps $65 shipped

buump
Old 07-06-2008
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light

hahahaha o man... guess what i think i might need....
Old 07-07-2008
Premium Member

send me paypal. for you it $60 shipped to berberoglu@yahoo.com i need the big box out of the kitchen lol
Old 07-09-2008
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light

hahahah rad... ill letcha know
Old 07-15-2008
Premium Member

bump still for sale, must sell asap! help me out. paypal is berberoglu@yahoo.com send me $60 for both lamps and H4 bulbs.
Old 07-22-2008
Premium Member

Re: FS: 01-03 clear sedan OEM headlamps $45 shipped

bump for last call
Old 07-23-2008
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
Re: FS: 01-03 clear sedan OEM headlamps $48 shipped

man just give it to me if ur gona throw it away lol i'll pay shippin lol hehehe
Old 07-23-2008
Premium Member

theyre on ebay now. if they dont sell in a week ill let you know. i think its gonna be $50 just to ship them lol
Old 07-24-2008
Registered!!

damn ...shippin expensive than a ***** now lol
Old 07-24-2008
Premium Member

yeah they started charging fuel fees lol. its not even that heavy just big.
Old 07-26-2008
Registered!!

i do need another set of headlight for the tsx projectors that i just got but times are tough man lol...i would be happy just to have money for gas lol and yea its that bad