Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

fs: Skunk2 catback exhaust, Skunk2 coilovers, Eibach pro-kit springs, oem struts/shoc

Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Willabee should not be trustedWillabee should not be trusted
Re: fs: Skunk2 catback exhaust, Skunk2 coilovers, Eibach pro-kit springs, oem struts/

i've delt with a handful of guys here and including 7thgen + HT through both sales via paypal and meet up from riverside to san francisco.

qnzlilshotta and i have resolved our disbutes about a recent transaction and i hope that he himself can reply to this post about the mutual actions we're taking to resolve the current issue. ty
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

qnzlilshotta is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fs: Skunk2 catback exhaust, Skunk2 coilovers, Eibach pro-kit springs, oem struts/

Willabee has responded and states that item was shipped out to the wrong address. and he will ship them out on a 7day shipment via usps me guessing tomorrow since the post office is closed today for memorial day..it would take me 4 weeks to recieve these springs which is ridiculous...def not happy being that im waiting for my springs so i can raise up my car from the neuspeeds its on right now and i can do some work to my car at the body shop paint my front bumper and install a lip kit
Old 06-16-2008
Registered!!

qnzlilshotta is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright so after waiting a month 4 my springs because they got shipped 2 the wrong house :cough: :cough: (found that out after i opened a paypal chargeback) i recieved them brought them to the shop about 3 days later...my cousin didnt index them so i took it back about a week later...it doesnt look too diff then the nuespeed sports i had jus a bittttt higher....im looking online n notice the pro-kits are supposed 2 be black springs and sportlines are red....this crackhead sent me sportlines. when the forum claimed it was pro-kits and is now not responding...
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

CivicDriver03 is on a distinguished road

is it a full cat back with all the pipeing if so ill take it 200 shipped and i have an 03 civic Ex would it work for mine?
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

CivicDriver03 is on a distinguished road

you wont send the rear xenon bumper i have one but it doesnt look like the one you got i would like a different one because thats cheap for it but let me kno if you would please thanks
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta
Alright so after waiting a month 4 my springs because they got shipped 2 the wrong house :cough: :cough: (found that out after i opened a paypal chargeback) i recieved them brought them to the shop about 3 days later...my cousin didnt index them so i took it back about a week later...it doesnt look too diff then the nuespeed sports i had jus a bittttt higher....im looking online n notice the pro-kits are supposed 2 be black springs and sportlines are red....this crackhead sent me sportlines. when the forum claimed it was pro-kits and is now not responding...
yeah while looking at the pics, i told myself his car is sitting to low having the pro-kit springs on.