Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: HID kit and modded XBOX & MORE!!!

Old 11-13-2007
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
FS: HID kit and modded XBOX & MORE!!!

6000K, single beam, plug and play HID kit i bought from DONG. they've been on my car since January of this year and are still as bright as the day i bought them. it comes with the relay harness that connects the kit to the battery so that you dont have to power them from the stock wires. if you don't run this relay, you have the risk of starting an electrical fire. $150 shipped.

modded XBOX that i've have for a couple years. i just got a 360 so i really dont play it anymore. it has an Xecuter2 modchip, with evolution X dashboard. it has all the standard software like dvd2xbox and xbox media center, witch you can use to play divx and xvid video files. it has a 160GB harddrive with a bunch of games on it. comes with 2 controllers and all the cables. $150 + shipping.

Stock rear sway bar from a 2003 EX sedan. will fit coupes. $10 + shipping.

dual gauge pod bezel. $20 + shipping

Dwyane Wade Heat jersey. 2XL. $25 + shipping.

Last edited by Rennen; 11-13-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-13-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FS: HID kit and modded XBOX & MORE!!!

damn i had way more glare than you lol
Old 11-13-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

theres not too much glare on it cuz it has a shield. it has a good cutoff point too.
Old 11-13-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

Pm ravi he was looking for a modded xbox
Old 11-13-2007
New Mod on the Block

can u tell him to pm me? i cant seem to find him on the forum.
Old 11-15-2007
New Mod on the Block

bump. im open to offers
Old 11-17-2007
Registered!!

JeDiHybrid is an unknown quantity at this point

why so much for the hid kit when they go online for $100 and less...
Old 11-17-2007
New Mod on the Block

cuz this is a quality kit, and it comes with a relay harness that goes for $30+ . if you have an offer, just post it or pm me.