Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

NHBP Altezza Mesh Upper Grill

Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~6 Year PART-OUT: Tokico Blues, Goldlines, Clutch, Roof Wing, Grill, HIDs, RSX s

Guys, I cant ship the seats because they are big, and I need your stockers.

Pms replied too.
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
Re: ~6 Year PART-OUT: Tokico Blues, Goldlines, Clutch, Roof Wing, Grill, HIDs, RSX s

wanna just sell me the front struts?
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

kelton is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw that you had the front camber kit but what about the back one. I need a rear camber kit.
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rice4lyfe
wanna just sell me the front struts?
Id like to sell the whole set if I can.

The back camber kit is staying on the car - sorry
Old 07-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough

kk well let me know. I have cash on hand. Thanks
Old 07-23-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

how much for the seats? i only have the stock passenger seat though... my drivers seat is back home in miami.
Old 07-23-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Rennen, I cant sell the rsx' without stockers, front and rear coupe.
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

pending on the tails
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

lowered some prices too
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

wing pending to ssm
Old 07-24-2007
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough

If that sale falls through, I'll take the tails... If you take paypal, I can have the money to you in minutes... Please let me know ASAP!!! I REALLY WANT THESE!!!!
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

ill let you know..
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

OOOOOO DIBS ON seats and live in Orlando... are they Black??? post pics!!! I will drive the 2 hours to pick them up... I would have to take my seats out of course... but that takes like 2 seconds.

please be black!

Last edited by Mralbino; 07-24-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

they are, he had pics of the car and interior up before and the whole interior is black!
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

Questions...

1. Are they in good condition?
2. How easy is the install?
3. Do they come with everything for a clean simple install?
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

ProjectSkyy is an unknown quantity at this point

i probably wont get them but ill stand in line for the tails also. maybe ill get lucky. let me know.
Old 07-24-2007

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough

^^^Lol... that's how I feel too....
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by Mralbino
Questions...

1. Are they in good condition?
2. How easy is the install?
3. Do they come with everything for a clean simple install?
Condition is awesome. Car was garage kept and had 15% tint. Install will take us about 30-45 mins to do the swap. They look just like the ones in the DIY that Hondaluver made sometime back. PMED ya too

Tails are on hold - Ill let you know if it falls through
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

posted pics of the seats, front and rear.
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

r u selling those floor mats?
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

i would but they are pretty worn. i got them from nopi.com
Old 07-24-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

tails and wing waiting paypal. pms hit. My aim is blouisgod, but im rarely on there...
Old 07-25-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

seats pending
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

hey totally forgot to paypal u last ngiht, went out to dinner. see if i can do it at work!
Old 07-25-2007

Is the pending paypal from me?????
Old 07-25-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

still waiting on tail payment, and wing
Old 07-25-2007

i'll send you the money right now for the tails if you are still waitin for the other dude. i'm on my phone but I can get on my laptop in an instant. let me know.
Old 07-25-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

payment sent for wing!
Old 07-26-2007
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

PAID! sorry...i had a meeting today.
Old 07-26-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

payment for tails and wing recieved. ill ship them out most likely sometime tomorrow afternoon probably ups and send you a tracking number. ravi, i still need to find a box! lol

Quick Reply: NHBP Altezza Mesh Upper Grill