Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

19x7.5 RH Evolution GT5's $600 firm

Old 11-20-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
19x7.5 RH Evolution GT5's $600 firm

This is a rediculous deal. I have about $1200 into these. I got a flat about a week ago and Discount Tire replaced the tire for being defective. Unfortunately, driving on them for a few miles left two small cracks in the back that slowly caused the new tire to lose air. The cracks are very short and could easily be welded. I just went back to my old wheels so someone is gonna get a steal on these. $600 + shipping. This price is so low, I won't budge. They'll go quickly to someone. Shipping from 85022. Good rubber and anyone in the AZ forum can vouch for me.

Listed on ebay now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200049839503

Last edited by Rufus; 11-20-2006 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-21-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Bbbbuuuummmmpppp
Old 11-30-2006
Premium Member

Dropped cracked one off to get welded yesterday and the new tire was damaged so it's gettin brand new rubber on it again with 0 miles. Price is gonna go up to $700 but this is still $300-400 less than you're gonna pay for 19's.... especially Racing Harts
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grn2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
post pics when you get them back please
Old 11-30-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by grn2k1civic
post pics when you get them back please
It's not gonna look any different other than the fact that it hold air, and it's only 1. The other 3 are fine.
Old 12-01-2006
Premium Member

ttt
Old 12-01-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
these are nice... i hope u have em next year....ill buy em....