Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: bulbs, audio, wiring, gauges more with pics!

Old 08-08-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
FS: bulbs, audio, wiring, gauges more with pics!

got a bunch of stuff to sell so i can pay off some of my hid retrofit lol. everything includes shipping.

1. Heavy duty wire harness for H4 bulbs 01-03 civic. I bought this from www.suvlights.com for around $75. I am looking to get $50. It is used but in great working shape. this is a must if you want to run hi wattage bulb or just want better light output from stock lights.

New & Improved Wire Harness features:
2 OEM Bosch/Tyco (Potter & Brumfield) 40 amp relays (single & dual 87 outputs)
Heavy Duty interlocking relay sockets with mounting tab
Fusible link (slow reacting fuse protection) 12 heavy gauge automotive wiring
Black split loom matches OEM to protect against heat and elements
Male connector(s) to plug into existing headlight socket
(2 or 4) new headlight sockets (depending on application)
The Heavy Duty models are 14 gauge while the H4 Super Heavy Duty model is 12 gauge (again this model is available only for H4) and uses 4 relays.

Installs without any cutting or splicing. Installs in 5-10 minutes and keeps your stock wiring intact. Draws power directly from the battery to the headlights eliminating voltage drops and improving headlight system reliability. All harnesses cover both low & high beam:

2. Alpine cd player with motorized display. i tested the motor myself hooked to the battery, and it works perfectly. The face has some scratch, but it looks very good as you can see in the pics. Looking for $125 shipped. It comes with harness, faceplate and case, REMOTE too! along with the metal cage mount. the trim piece is cracked but doesnt look bad. The 4-button side has four different colors red-blue-green-amber and the other buttons are amber which is a perfect match for coupe dash. milticolor display.

3. VDO vision series boost gauge with amber/red backlight. Comes with all install hardware too! what a deal. this model features amber backlight thru-dial lighting but can be changed to any color with leds. $20 shipped

4. Special bulbs. I have a pair of osram super +30 H3 bulbs hardly used for $20 shipped. Also have a pair of philips VP +50 H4 bulb for $15 shipped also barely used.

5. Blacked out headlights. (pending) The amber part is chrome underneath, there is a blemish on each light where the black touched the lens, but not very noticable from far. there are alot of light scratches you can see when the lights are on at night. it is not in show condition, but they are also decent. has all mount points intact and aimed right. does not come with bulb sockets or bulbs. Looking for $80 shipped.

6. Halogen projector lenses (lens only!). I have a set of TYC halogen projectors and also a pair of sonar halo projectors for sale. Looking for around $20 shipped per pair. Would make awesome fog lights for a truck or something. I also have a pair of tyc hi beam reflectors for $20 shipped.

7. also have a hybrid gauge cluster in excellent shape for $80 shipped with original harness intact so you know where the wires go if you're doing a swap. I will also include the wire diagrams from the secret hybrid electrical book so you can swap this cluster into your car.

8. then i have a working lx/ex cluster with orange bmw style light. Great if you need a tach or just want a different color. clear needles too

Last edited by gearbox; 08-08-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-08-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
bump for a great seller =)
Old 08-08-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
if you change the backlight of the boost gauge to blue, i'll take it .
Old 08-08-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ill see what i can do.
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

anyone?
Old 08-14-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
u got any 7440 or 7443 LED's in stock let me knoW!!!
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

civicPesek is an unknown quantity at this point
gearbox do you have pics of the headlights on your car? i want to see how it looks on SSM
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
you got any extra needles fromt eh bezels laying around???? I need the coolant and the fuel one?
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

sorry no leds and no needles. here is the headlight on my car before i went to projector/hid. if you get the headlights, i'll throw in the upgrade harness for $35, and/or the VP bulbs for extra $10

Last edited by gearbox; 08-14-2006 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
Dibs on the HU. U got a PM
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

endlesssssssss is on a distinguished road
How much for the LX/EX cluster?
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

how about $75 shipped?
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

phantomninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hey how much was the head unit retail? haha
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

absolut_vodka98 will become famous soon enoughabsolut_vodka98 will become famous soon enough
Damn, if only that guage went up to 30psi I would be all over it. Great deal for the price.
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by phantomninja
hey how much was the head unit retail? haha
retail is $400, cheapest i've seen online is $269 new.
Old 08-14-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
are you going change the color of the boost gauge for me??? i can paypal you right now if you do
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

the thing is, its all packaged up, and i dont have any blue led. the easiest way would just be to buy a blue 194 led bulb for a couple bucks from superbrightleds.com and swap it in. i got amber, red, and uv, but no blue and i dont wanna ghetto it using blue leds just strung together. the bulb would just be a quick swap.

also if anyone wants i have tons of projector lens for halogen bulb H1. pair of tyc lens and also pair of halo projector lens. they can make good fog lights for a truck or something.

but i have blue condom! or even blue coated regular bulbs i can give you here

Last edited by gearbox; 08-14-2006 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-20-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hey bro give me a shout as soon as that guy doesnt want those headlights. really need them
Old 08-21-2006
Premium Member

im waiting for him to reply tomorrow hopefully i can let you know. i said id hold it for a couple days for him.
Old 08-21-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
cool deal man let me know. i waiting with the money whenever you are ready!
Old 08-21-2006
Premium Member

well he still hasnt gotten back to me, i said a couple days so ill wait til tomorrow night and then they're yours.
Old 08-22-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i'll take the boost gauge
Old 08-22-2006
Premium Member

You can send paypal to berberoglu@yahoo.com if its early enough i can ship today.
Old 08-22-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
payment sent
Old 08-22-2006
Premium Member

i will ship today to the paypal address.
Old 08-22-2006

hey gear let me know whenever is good for you!!