Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Bunch O' Stuff Pics Finally..

Old 10-08-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up FS: Bunch O' Stuff Pics Finally..

Hey everyone..I'm starting to part the civic out little by little..He's gotta go back to stock cuz once winter comes I know I'm not going to do this lolz..And with me moving to Ottawa around that time I gotta turn the car back to stock..So here goes with some links..

Neuspeed Short Shifter - I can take it out if you really want it..Throw me an offer I had someone offer me $70 plus shipping fits on 01+ (Obviously)

OEM NHBP Front Lip - Update: Sold but in the process of receiving funds I'll let you know if otherwise..Not sure how much for this bad boy maybe about $80 plus shipping obo, it's in great condition just got it a few months ago..I think in August..and it's a nice addition to your car, simple yet looks good too..Here's a link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ck-sport01.jpg

DC Sports TCS Exhaust - It's full catback got it back in March it's for only the Sedan's 01+ I'm asking $300 shipped or $250 pickup..That's $375 Candian shipped or when I'm out there in Ottawa it's $312 Candian pickup. It's in great condition, beautiful sound..Some of you may have heard it, some of you may have it..here's a few pics of it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...l/Dsc00140.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...l/Dsc00139.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...l/Dsc00146.jpg

Carbon Fiber Tails - Update: Sold I don't know what to price them at so gimme a price and if I like it I'll sell them..And no I won't sell my stock tails..sorry guys Here's a link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...seUp-Small.jpg

AEM Cold Air Intake - It's the silver/chrome whatever you want to call it..I don't really care about pricing on this one, gimme a price and I won't charge much maybe just shipping becuz I got this one for free. No pics..you guys n' gals know what an intake looks like c'mon now..You might need a new filter though..

PIAA Purple Tint Bulbs - Update: Possibly sold awaiting payment..These will go too and I figure about $40-$50 plus little bit of shipping lolz..Original box and all..Brand new too..And I originally paid $75 for them..So that's the last thing..

I think that's really about it..Not much left not much I really had on him anyways..So PM me on here, or on AIM at slo es1 civic thanks for looking..Btw I live in Rochester, NY.

-Kate

Last edited by slOciVicGrrL; 10-24-2004 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
bump for my friend Katie
Old 10-09-2004
Registered!!

oneintense1 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for cai and do you need a factory intake or a sri??Please pm me!!
Old 10-09-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by oneintense1
How much for cai and do you need a factory intake or a sri??Please pm me!!

I will sell for $120 shipped I can play with the money on that..perhaps..and it has BPV with it..and it just needs a new filter probably unless you want to clean it..up to you..It's Cold air not short ram..
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

PhatZilla is an unknown quantity at this point
if only i had 120 on me <grin> im switching jobs right now, moneys a bitch to come by lol
Old 10-12-2004

hehe yeah..Well..you can put it on lay away when I get all the money then I'll send it out! Haha..
Old 10-23-2004

Bump for me..And I forgot I have a Tenzo R shift **** if someone wants to buy that...Mad cheap yo..lolz..It's blue btw..The lip is sold..and the bulbs are possibly sold too..All prices can be obo

Last edited by slOciVicGrrL; 10-23-2004 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2004
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
lay away!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

i like those tails.. but not big on cf though... hmmm.. i could black them out... hmmmm

no clue what to offer you for them.. pm me
Old 10-23-2004
Registered!!

buckycheer is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for shift ****.
Old 10-23-2004
First 2004 Civic With A R34 Kit

TyPiCaLwhYtGiRL has a spectacular aura aboutTyPiCaLwhYtGiRL has a spectacular aura about
whats are you asking for the AEM cold air intake?? and is it the second version?
Old 10-24-2004

Hahaha dude I'm so desperate to sell my **** you have no idea..7thGendMan was suppose to buy the tails but he hasn't PM'd me back so I figure he doesn't want them anymore..He offered me $125 shipped so if you can hit it there or a little below then I'm willing to sell, just lemme know. The Tenzo R shift ****..Uhh..$30? And the intake uhhh..I dunno by what you mean by the 2nd version..I got it last Summer..And it comes with the BPV...I can move on these prices these aren't set in stone either..
Old 10-24-2004
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
you have been PMed on the tails
Old 10-24-2004

Oh and btw typicalwhtgyrl the intake is not the V2..
Old 10-24-2004
Go Team Venture!

tails are gone

i win

i wonder what will sit in my trunk longer.. the head lights or the tail lights..
Old 10-24-2004

Updated a few things I have sold...So mostly awaiting payment for 2 people...C'mon ain't nobody want my exhaust?