Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: Sonar Dual Halo Projectors painted NBP with Audi HID Projectors

Old 10-01-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
FS: Sonar Dual Halo Projectors painted NBP with Audi HID Projectors

I figured out how to put my D2s bulbs into my OEM lamps so I'm selling these. Here's the scoop
My headlights: I used silver Sonar projectors and had everything except the chrome rings painted NBP. It now has dual halos with BLUE leds. The cool part though its the fact that it has Audi S4 HID projectors already installed. I kept my Ballasts and bulbs, but if you want to have HIDs here's the best way to do an OEM retrofit. Look at all the posts about poor quality aftermarket ones. OEM is the best quality and these projectors will give you the cool colors on the cutoff of the projector. Oh, that and you can make street signs like up a half mile away easy. They are not sealed around the projector in the rear and ONLY fogged up after I had installed the CF hood (which sprays water into the engine bay when you wash it). Other than that I've never had an issue with the OEM hood on and the condensation dissappears almost immediately. You'd just need to buy the ballasts, bulbs, and do a little wiring.
I've got over $350 into them, not counting the labor to install and paint. They are used though so I'd be willing to sell for $300. I'll also give you a spare set of inner bezels in case you want to repaint it to the color of your car. They've been on the car now with the paint for about 3 months. Now they're sitting in a box of packing peanuts waiting for your car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
complete12.jpg (18.2 KB, 55 views)
complete21.jpg (10.2 KB, 59 views)
complete22.jpg (11.3 KB, 58 views)
light03.jpg (34.4 KB, 92 views)
close.JPG (13.1 KB, 65 views)
Old 10-01-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cosmo is an unknown quantity at this point
So nice, I know someone that might be interested.
Old 10-01-2004
my civic gets me pu**y.does yours???

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D-Vus CIV can only hope to improve
So how much would the ballast and bulbs be?
Old 10-02-2004
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
This is the exact setup that was in them on ebay now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33710
Old 10-04-2004
Premium Member

Bidding starts at $200

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=36476
Old 10-05-2004
Premium Member

bump