Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS:Blue tinted wide angle mirrors for UKDM/JDM folding side mirrors

Old 01-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stephon314 is an unknown quantity at this point
FS:Blue tinted wide angle mirrors for UKDM/JDM folding side mirrors

This set of replacement side mirrors come with blue tint just like the ones used on luxury cars like BMW. It helps you not to feel uncomfortable even if there is a SUV behind you with high beam on. When it rains, the water would not stay on the mirrors unlike the stock mirrors. These are made by special glasses so they would not get broken easily. Great for UKDM/JDM folding side mirrors because it is wide angle that allows you to see more than what you could. It doesn't convert the mirrors to the LHD type, but after installing them I felt much safer because I get to see lots more. Simply use the 3M adhesive tape provided to stick it onto your UKDM/JDM folding mirrors and you are ready to go. These would not fit the USDM stock mirrors due to the difference of the size. In Japan this is an option for Civic Ferio or Hybrid by the way. I'm selling a pair for $70 shipped, and this is the only pair I have. I accept PAYPAL, cashier's check, or money order as well. Pick up is acceptable if you are in San Diego or willing to drive from L.A. I'm an Ebay certified power seller (ID:Stephon314@AOL.COM) so feel confident buying from me. Thanks.

Old 01-12-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
I'm confused.... these are the whole mirror or just the mirror glass? Is this for sedan or coupe?? I see the folding part in the pic, can you elaborate a bit?
Old 01-12-2004
Registered!!

Regarding to your question, these are the mirror glasses not the whole assembly. These would fit in both sedan and coupe as long as the mirrors are folding type. I will go ahead and take some more pictures later.
Old 01-13-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Ahh, ok. I'm still looking for a set of folding mirrors that fits a coupe.
Old 01-13-2004
Registered!!

Hondawerx is the only place to get them safely and reasonable price unless if you knew someone lived in United Kingdom. I loved their packaging skills! I'll add some more pictures of my UKDM mirorrs by tonight.