Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

WTB/WTT/WTS A few of these things...

Old 12-29-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hwoody77 can only hope to improve
WTB/WTT/WTS A few of these things...

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy/sell/trade the following things...

SSM Wings West Mini-me Commando Wing fof $125!!!!, plus your stock SSM trunk, can not have any wings/holes on it, and must be in good condition!!!!
This wing cost me about $450, it is real Wings West, I am just looking to get rid of it...you must be in the Tri-state area for us to do the trade.
There is a crack in the paint only in the left side of the wing, cheap to re-paint it. Here are pics...Also, comes with a free Blue Honda emblem, plus free whtish/bluish bulbs for reverse and license plate lights...

Ok next, I am looking to trade my CF grill for a RS grill, preferably painted SSM....

Will trade or buy two sunvisors off a 2002 Civic, I removed the stickers off mine...but on the cloth part there is a mark from the old stickers...if you plan on covering this with a sticker, then I saved you all the work...or just sell me your own sunvisors...

I am looking to buy the following...
All three trunk pieces, meaning the carpeting, the middle piece, and both sides...
The shift console, that's the piece that goes around your e-brake..must be for a 2002 Honda Civic EX Manual....

Also, looking to buy a 2001-up Civic stock CD Player with code, must be off a coupe_Light up orange)...let me know guys...
Old 12-29-2003
Registered!!

ccajun4real is an unknown quantity at this point
I am interested in the trunk and wing but the wings looks to have serious damage to the build material, not just the paint? Do you have other pics? I have the SSM trunk for trade and am in NC which is not all that far. I am going to visit my buddy in NY within the next three months anyway
Old 12-29-2003
Registered!!

Subrage is an unknown quantity at this point
Hwoody, get some goo gone for the sunvisors, i did the same thing. goo gone took it right off. takes about 2-3 aplications to get it all off.
Old 12-29-2003
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
I got the oem HU, and the code card. what else you wanting to get rid of, may be interested in something other than parts you listed, such as OEM headlights, or OEM tails. that is, unless you are putting your car back to stock. in that case, make me an offer, but don't lowball me.
Old 12-30-2003
Registered!!

Hwoody77 can only hope to improve

No one else?
Old 12-30-2003
I am your Mom's Hero!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
I also have a HU if interested with the code card!! Lemme know pm me with an offer if interested!!!