Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

EX Head, ECU, engine parts, stock parts, fast parts, wheels, more

Old 09-30-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
EX Head, ECU, engine parts, stock parts, fast parts, wheels, more

Ok... before you all **** a brick, I am NOT parting out the civic, so if its currently bolted to my car, dont ask about it.
I have the following stuff for sale because I need to clear some of this stuff out of here and make some extra money so I can throw together as big of a down payment as I can.
The rules:
First one with money gets it.
There is no financing plans, I'm not a bank
If there's no price, make me a reasonable offer and give me a zip code. US shipping only.
If it isn't on that list..... dont have it anymore.
If paypalling, add 3%

I have pictures of most of this stuff... just ask. its a lot of stuff to post pics of, so to keep the post loading easily, I'll PM pics around or post them individually.

All the engine parts are either out of a 2002 EX or 2003 EX. They all work as they should, and have milage in the mid 60K range.

Pistons and rods

VTEC Cam

Head w/ valvetrain and cam - SOLD

Waterblock w/ Tstat - with watercooled turbo feed and return fittings - SOLD

Brand new in the package OEM valve seals (16) - SOLD

Brand new in the package OEM valve guides - I have 16, will sell in sets of 8 for $35 shipped or 65 for all 16.
(buy rebuild parts with the head, get a deal)

intake manifold - sold

Fuel Pump

Radiator (M/T only) - sold

Fan set (both)

ECU (PLR) - Sold

Random Tech High flow cat - 2.25" in and out, ceramic brick. 10K miles or so, I passed Virginia emissions with it, even boosted. Cat only, you gotta weld it in - SOLD

OEM valves - Gone

OEM springs and retainers (no valve clips)

OEM splash guards (mud flaps) - SOLD

Brake calipers (54K miles, seals good)

stock rear camber arms

Battery shelf and the plastic stuff that surrounds the battery

Blow off valve flanges TIAL 50mm. The Tial is already welded to a 2.25" pipe, you just have to weld the pipe section into your charge pipes, $20 shipped

Tanabe hyper medallion... its damaged. I ran something over and smashed the pipe. The 'S' bend behind the cat will need to be re-made. The pipe is ok from the point where it straightens out, all the way to the back of the car. some minor scrapage on the pipe from getting out of my garage. 2 resonators and the muffler. SOLD

Most of an oil cooler setup... I have a blockoff plate machined to clear the stock IM brackets, an oil filter relocator and the grid. You make the lines. Set up for -10 AN lines. - $70

I'm selling one of the two, first one to go gets the ones they want.
16x8 Enkei RPF1 wheels, +38
17x7 OZ Superleggera wheels, +37

Here's the deal. Either one will need to be refinished, they've been ruined by brake dust. The Enkeis have dust imbedded in them (some progress was made with a Magic Eraser, maybe you're more diligent than I am), the paint is peeling off the OZs. They both have some minor curbage, nothing that couldnt be powdercoated over to the point of invisibility. The Enkeis are a special production run, they are not standard off the shelf rims. Needless to say, they're kinda rare. They're wrapped in 225/45/16 Hankook RS2 Z212s, I'd say they're about half gone. They fit the car with rolled fenders, If anyone wants to go the stretched tire route, I'd say you're fine. If the car is superlow... you might need a 2 or 3mm spacer to keep the wheel off the control arm, that ones up to you. The OZs are discontinued. They're wrapped in 215/45/17 Kumho ASXs, a little more than half gone. They've got a little inner edge wear, but still have some life in them.
I'm selling one or the other, but not both. $600 pick up only (for reference both setups were over $1400 new).
IN THE EVENT 2 people come along and want to buy both sets, I will sell one set outright, and trade for a set of stock aluminum wheels in very good to excellent condition with better than stock tires for the rims plus $300. The trade deal is ONLY good in the event of a nearly simultaneous offer on both rims. Anyone who succeeds in getting into the position of being a trader will be notified.

Thats all I can think of. If you're seriously interested in buying anything (or everything) PM me.

To repeat, my car is NOT for sale, in parts or in its entirety. Its becoming a toy/track car, I'm getting a new daily.

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 01-25-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough
Re: Need money for new car sale

Do you have a picture of the rear section of the exhaust?
Old 09-30-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

I'll get one for ya. The exhaust is in storage. its more than just a rear section... its about 80% of a full cat back.
Old 09-30-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

Thanks and honestly no rush.

The reason I ask is, I'm not a big fan of the way my DC TCS looks. If by chance the rear sections are the same length I'd like to replace the twin canister I have now. If you'd rather sell the entire thing I understand.
Old 09-30-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

I know for a fact they dont line up. I've looked at rob's (robbclark1) car enough to know where the joints are. One option you do have is taking the front of the DC and welding it to to the rest of the Tanabe.
Old 09-30-2007
Registered!!

Damn, thanks anyways and good luck with your sale.
Old 10-01-2007
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough

stock rear camber arms
Old 10-01-2007
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

Oh snapppp Justin....whats the new whip????????????
Old 10-01-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by SomeDoodToo
stock rear camber arms

The rules:
First one with money gets it.
There is no financing plans, I'm not a bank
If there's no price, make me a reasonable offer and give me a zip code.
If paypalling, add 3%

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 10-01-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-01-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by doctor
Oh snapppp Justin....whats the new whip????????????
The faster I get money, the faster you find out.... so buy my parts!
Old 10-01-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Whoa, valve seals and guides are really cheap. 16 guides are ~160 at the dealership, or 110shipped from majestic. I wish I would have known you had these kuz you coulda saved me some money. Replacing the valve guides yourself is kinda crazy- is that why these never went in?

Get me a picture of the valve seals and we'll see if I cant take them off your hands.
Old 10-01-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Whoa, valve seals and guides are really cheap. 16 guides are ~160 at the dealership, or 110shipped from majestic. I wish I would have known you had these kuz you coulda saved me some money. Replacing the valve guides yourself is kinda crazy- is that why these never went in?

Get me a picture of the valve seals and we'll see if I cant take them off your hands.
I bought stockers, then the machine shop suggested I use bronze ones with the nitrided SS valves. So I never used these. I'll be home late tonight, but I'll PM you a pic.
Old 10-01-2007
Registered!!

LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light

will you sell the rims without tires?? any pics of their condition?
Old 10-01-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

I really dont feel like taking the tires off. If you feel like paying for removal and disposal, I'm ok with it, but its not going to change that price a whole lot.
Which ones are you looking at.
Old 10-01-2007
Registered!!

LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
I really dont feel like taking the tires off. If you feel like paying for removal and disposal, I'm ok with it, but its not going to change that price a whole lot.
Which ones are you looking at.
The Enkei's
Old 10-01-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

w00t! one item sold.... lots to go!
Old 10-01-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Glad I could start off the sale and help u out!
Old 10-02-2007
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

Hey I bumped you and I still dont even get a clue of what youre gettin PM me some pics of the OZ.
Old 10-02-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

PMed ya doc.
Old 10-02-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Bump... need to move parts.....
Old 10-03-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Hump day
Old 10-04-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

The bump
Old 10-04-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

2 items sold... come on people, leather seats dont buy themselves!
Old 10-05-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Friday Bump
Old 10-05-2007
Living Life Turn After Turn

04civic07 will become famous soon enough04civic07 will become famous soon enough

for the random tech cat, sensors fit on just right? and not lights going off? also the oil cooler setup, will everything included BUT the lines? thanks
Old 10-05-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Its just the cat. You're gonna have to weld a sensor bung in behind it for the sensor to screw into. It never tripped an emissions code.

The oil cooler... you screw the blockoff plate into the filter landing on the block, you run a line to the filter relocation plate, another line to the cooler grid, and a return line from the grid to the blockoff plate.
So you get the blockoff plate, the relocation plate and the grid... You make the lines that connect them.
Old 10-06-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Come on guys... keep this stuff moving. I've got enough now for the steering wheel and maybe a gas pedal.... need the rest of the car with it!
Old 10-06-2007

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light

i need oem mud guards

20 picked up
Old 10-06-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

I need that part that goes between the carpet and spare tire, I dont know the name
Old 10-06-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Originally Posted by IrockCivics
I need that part that goes between the carpet and spare tire, I dont know the name
That one's not on the list

Quick Reply: EX Head, ECU, engine parts, stock parts, fast parts, wheels, more