Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

93 Civic LX speakers

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Jeffrey Church is an unknown quantity at this point
93 Civic LX speakers

I have a 93 Civic LX and I was wondering what the stock speaker size was.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Formerly, "The Dongerator"

HR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to behold
Re: 93 Civic LX speakers

Stock: 6.5" rear deck speakers. 6.5 front speakers. I have a 5th gen ('95 EX) and installed 6"x9" rear deck speakers by modifying it a bit..no metal cutting involved.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Jeffrey Church is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HR Puffinblunts View Post
Stock: 6.5" rear deck speakers. 6.5 front speakers. I have a 5th gen ('95 EX) and installed 6"x9" rear deck speakers by modifying it a bit..no metal cutting involved.
What exactly did you have to do to modify it for the 6x9 to fit?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Formerly, "The Dongerator"

HR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to behold

Enlarged the existing holes and added a 6"x 9" speaker spacer + longer screws. https://www.ebay.com/i/323481321212?...iABEgIllPD_BwE