Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

Transfering Flash Drive mucsic to my car speakers

Old 11-23-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricco is an unknown quantity at this point
Transfering Flash Drive mucsic to my car speakers

Just bought a '17 Civic. I know how to transfer my CDs to my 64GB flash drive. But must I choose a specific file format when I copy from CD to flash drive? Secondly I want to organize my music according to artist; is that hard to do on the Civic sound system? Instructions will be helpful and appreciated.

Ricco
Old 11-23-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,120 Likes on 935 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Transfering Flash Drive mucsic to my car speakers

Copy files out itunes and on to the flash drive (mp3 is probably the best format to use). I had a folder for each artist and within that folder subfolders for the different albums. I did this to make it easy for me to locate different files. I don't think the car will care if the folders are there or not. Could try without to see if it makes a difference.

I did this for my parents' cars, both were Ford Escapes. (If Ford can figure it out I'm sure Honda can as well)
Old 11-23-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

See your owners manual for lots of handy info?
Old 11-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricco is an unknown quantity at this point

Colin42, Thanks. Ricco

Search this Thread