Help '91 Cvic DX 4dr!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2014   #1
Registered!!

armyry42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Help '91 Cvic DX 4dr!!!

Hey everyone I just want to say thanks in advanced for helping me out with this. I picked up a í91 civic DX dr a while back. It has a JDM D15B with a L3 tranny swapped into it. After I had put a new clutch into it, it turned over fine. Then halfway home from the shop it just died. No loud noises, clunks, or random lights. Just died. It tries every time I turn the key but no avail. A little about the car; Iíve swapped in a few plugs around the engine bay, changed the fuel pump, and pulled the stereo. This was all done before the problem occurred and the car still ran fine. Since the problem I have put in a new ignition coil and rotor, checked all the fuses, the connectors for the plugs previously installed. I am fairly certain its still getting fuel but I havenít checked yet. If someone can give me a quick and easy way to tell if its getting one, the other, or both that would be appreciated. Also I have checked the dash and the ECU and there are no codes, or lights going off. Thank you for your time and input everyone!

Also Ive been trying to think of a way broad spectrum way to fix this issue because I also dont have any dash lights period. So what about a new wire harness? Maybe?
armyry42 is offline   Reply With Quote