ipod charger thingy - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2007   #1
Registered!!

EM2 Nig is an unknown quantity at this point
ipod charger thingy

do you guys know if this actually works http://cgi.ebay.com/iPod-to-Aux-In-R...QQcmdZViewItem

does it charge your ipod and what wire do i hook it up to

Last edited by EM2 Nig; 10-07-2007 at 11:24 PM.
EM2 Nig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #2
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: ipod charger thingy

I can see how it would work, it uses the dock connector to send your music to your radio and charge the ipod using the power inherent in an rca connection. my only question is, if you're gonna pay 20 bucks for ipod music on your rca-capable HU, why not pay another 10-15 for one you know will work and will allow you to control the ipod from your HU?

for what it is though, it should work fine.
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #3
Registered!!

EM2 Nig is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ipod charger thingy

im using the stock headunit because I like the clean look of stock. So i got an aux adapter and now just need an aux wire
EM2 Nig is offline   Reply With Quote