Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.
View Poll Results: Which of these is seen by far the most, in your opinion!!!
Prius
0%
Civic
80.00%
camry
20.00%
Retard in H3, whose needs are only to cruise a 3 ton vehicle(watch the mines!)
0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Fuel efficiency's growth poll?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lesclaypool is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuel efficiency's growth poll?

Ok so everyone should take part in this poll, because i'm interested in how many of you guys are seeing a new step forward by our society to tell the gas companies to f*** off....

I see more and more people driving hybrids, and the Prius seems to be the winner. It gets like 58 60 mpg which is awesome...so yeah, tell me how many people you've seen driving these things so i can imagine how much gas we'll start saving.....w
Old 06-08-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fuel efficiency's growth poll?

well toyota got sued because of reporting false gas mileages for their vehicles, so who knows, i say go honda, since they have the best looking, prius is so ugly
Old 06-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lesclaypool is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuel efficiency's growth poll?

i heard about that too... i heard prius's only get about 45 tops.... somethin like that.... been a while since i heard it... but yeah civics are the best..... ever.... they're about the same as volvos, except volvos dont get the greatest mpg.... not bad, but just not the best :-(

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
well toyota got sued because of reporting false gas mileages for their vehicles, so who knows, i say go honda, since they have the best looking, prius is so ugly