Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Tires and rims fitment

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disisme is an unknown quantity at this point
Tires and rims fitment

Hi
My wife has a 2017 Honda Civic EX with 215/55R16 all seasons, someone is advertising to sell a set of 215 /55R 17's winter tires and rims and was supposedly mounted on a 2014 Honda Civic . Now question is will the 17's fit on the 2017 Civic? Personally I thought the 2014 civics had smaller wheel wells .
thanks for any help
Old 12-10-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Turtle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tires and rims fitment

They should fit good. I've switched up rims on my cars a lot before and switch rims from accord to accord etc and never really had an issue. I would go for it pretty sure it'll fit no issues.
Old 12-10-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tires and rims fitment

EX-T's. EX-L's and touring (exc. touring hatch) models came stock with 17s, albeit 215/50-17s. Just means the sidewall on the ones you're looking at will be a hair bigger (10.75mm larger sidewall, to be exact) than a stock EX-T/EX-L/Non-hatch Touring