Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Would these rims fit 2003 honda civic?

Old 06-09-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr_Hypnotic__ is an unknown quantity at this point
Would these rims fit 2003 honda civic?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/longueuil-rive-sud/honda-tires-alloy-rims/1270052993?null
I just found these on kijiji, but the guy doesnt know if they are 4x100 or 4x114.3 and I couldn't find any thing that looks similar to these rims? Thanks
Old 06-09-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,121 Likes on 936 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Would these rims fit 2003 honda civic?

his add is confusing, says they're accord alloys (so they won't fit) but then he says he had them on his civic? unless he means he had those tires on different rims for the civic.
is he close by? might be worth it to drive over, pop a wheel off and see if they'll fit.
or see if he can measure the bolt pattern, from the middle of one bolt hole to the middle of an opposite bolt hole.

Old 06-09-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would these rims fit 2003 honda civic?

If they were previously on a civic, I don't see why they wouldn't fit on another civic. They haven't changed much in the way of "what fits" as far as bolt pattern/offset/etc. goes until 03-05 SiR (since you're in canada) hatch came out with 5 lugs, then all of the 8thgens followed suit.

Bolt pattern, offset, etc., should be stamped on the inside of the rim (be it the lip, hub, or spokes of the rim)

edit: word of caution, that tire size will throw your speedometer (and odometer, by association) off by 3.1% (if you have a dx/lx) or 4% (if you have a USDM ex/CDM Si). Indicated speed will be x% faster than actual

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 06-09-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Search this Thread