need winter tire advice 2007 civic - Honda Civic Forum

Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2012   #1  
Registered!!

Kari777 is an unknown quantity at this point
need winter tire advice 2007 civic

My Bridgestone Blizzak LM25 winter tires (4) need to be replaced. Bridgestone doesn't make the same tire but they make it with a run flat option. Is that necessary and worth paying extra for? I live in NY where we get snow, ice, but also have to drive on dry pavement. My Potenza's in good weather, Blizzak in winter work out great. I don't know if I really need H rating in winter. Anyone try Blizzak WS70? I would consider switching brands. I drive about 100 miles a day back roads lots of hills, need stability.
Kari777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #2  
Super Moderator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: need winter tire advice 2007 civic

RFT are not recommended if your car does not have pressure sensors in the wheels. also, they ride stiff.
sdaidoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #3  
Registered!!

Walt_500 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,Tire and wheels are main part of the car and we should not ignore famous companies so Bridge stone and Yokohama these two comapny are famous for tire and wheels.
Walt_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #4  
Super Moderator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

^ don't click - spambot, likely.
Old 12-11-2012   #5  
"Come to terms with your slow *** whip"

rjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the rough

Lol @ walt
rjones7755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #6  
Super Moderator

hoooleee cow... he is not actually a spambot...
Old 12-26-2012   #7  
Registered!!

butch33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd go with the blizzaks (whatever the new ones are called designed for small sedans)

I had blizzaks on my 99 civic and could not believe how well they performed in all winter conditions .

I have toyo go2 plus on my current 2009 civic and I'm disappointed in their performance in icey conditions ; yet they kick butt in deep snow / slush .If I could do it all over again I'd have gotten blizzaks for my 09
butch33 is offline   Reply With Quote